Rate Dr. Deborah Nadel

Dr. Deborah Nadel's Ratings

Dr Nadel stopped sending me bills when I got sick and could no longer pay.deborah nadel saved my life; I am grateful for her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Deborah Nadel has been my therapist-psychiatrist for over 2 years. Dr. Nadel has been a life saver, ;Deborah Nadel is positive, professional, caring, warm, kind, and supportive. For the first time I feel I am healing with Dr. Deborah Nadel. I highly recommend the business of Deborah Nadel, MD, Inc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Dr. Nadel is the very best doctor ever, kind, caring, a gifted healer, extremely knowledgeable, insightful. I cannot say enough positive words. She is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

I've seen Dr. Nadel for 15 years and have been completely satisfied with her support. As a cancer survivor, Dr. Nadel helped me navigate the depression of a cancer diagnosis. She has prescribed a variety of medications as some appeared to not help in alleviating my symptoms. She has always informed me of possible side effects, weigth gain, bp, etc. Dr. Nadel has been instrumental in seeing me through a divorce and significant life changes. I have recommended Dr. Nadel to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2010

After being treated for depression with Paxil for over 12 yrs, I saw Nadel to see if PMS and sex drive problems could be helped with other meds. I was switched to a new SSRI. I started having severe depression and anxiety at work. Nadel gave me Ambien and Xanax with no warning of how quickly I could become dependent. Not long afterwards, as my depression mounted (horrible job, marital dischord), Nadel suddenly decided I was bipolar -- BASED ON ONE INCIDENT LASTING A COUPLE OF MINUTES -- and took me off SSRIs. I was quickly put on and off Lamictal, Abilify, Klonopin, Seroquel, Strattera... and all the while, my condition worsened. Any time I called Nadel to let her know that I felt awful, she switched me to other meds. I finally dumped her and ran to a great pdoc... but only after I wound up in phosp for 9 days. I returned to Zoloft and Wellbutrin and have recovered. Nadel's careless diagnosis cost me my job and nearly lost me my marriage & even my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846256].votes_count ]]