Rate Dr. Amit N. Sanghvi

Dr. Amit N. Sanghvi's Ratings

Dr. Sanghvi saved my life too. Not sure what I can ever say or do to let him know how grateful I am. We're fortunate to have such a knowledgeable, capable & caring physicians in our area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

My husband was under the care of Dr. Sanghvi while at Parkview hospital. Although my husband did pass away, Dr. Sanghvi showed the utmost respect to my family and I. He was willing to stay with us for as long as we wanted and answer any and all questions (even if it did not relate to my husband's issues). Most doctors today do not take the time with their patients let alone the families. Dr. Sanghvi is not one of those. He has a good sense of humor and an impeccable bedside manner. He was one of the best doctors that I have ever met and dealt with in my life. My children and I could not have asked for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Amit Sanghvi is my lifesaver. I went into the ER with a severe headache & throwing up (among a few other symtoms). With the knowledge of Dr. Sanghvi & Dr. Kahnn they immediately found that I had a double ruptured aneurysm that caused a stroke as well. Dr. Sanghvi coiled my aneurysm and saved my life. It's been over a month since my surgery & I am doing well. My doctors never mind if I call them to ask questions & never make me feel as if my questions or concerns are stupid. Dr. Sanghvi even gave me his cell phone number & calls me back promptly! He is EXTREMLY knowledgable, caring, considerate & it's obvious that he truely loves & enjoys his job. I would say that he is one of the greatest neurosurgeons in the country. If your care is in his hands then you are in great hands!!!! Thank you Dr. Sanghvi!!!! Dionne Fox

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Have only seen Dr Sanghvi on emergency basis. He is caring, kind and honest. He explains treatment in a manner the is well understood. I would reccomend him to both family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846338].votes_count ]]