Rate Dr. Theodore T. Kim

Dr. Theodore T. Kim's Ratings

I cannot find another doctor and staff who are so competent, caring and compassionate. Unfailingly polite, I love the fact that when I have to call, I don't get a disembodied recorded voice, but a real person. Every time I have gone in the staff is happy, smiling and make even waiting a pleasurable experience. Dr. Kim is one of the ever rarer old world doctor's who talks, never seems rushed or harried and actually takes the time to explain things. Wish all doctors offices were so nice

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][846393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

- Our appointment is 4pm Monday afternoon - The waiting room was crowded, at least 12 people besides us. Not sure how a single doctor handle all these patients at one time, even assuming only half of them are patients. And not surprisingly, the doctor was 20 minutes late (not bad actually) and he was in a rush to get out (bad). What he told us – we already knew – less than 10 minutes “consultation” costs $295?! He does not have much to offer if you don't have questions to ask. Maybe because there are too many patients waiting! - Not sure how the rating on this website so high. We chose this dr because of the high rating. Very disappointed. - Staff is nice. There are videos to watch during the skin test. Helpful to kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Dr. Kim and his staff are fabulous. They have been very helpful and accommodating, particularly in emergency situations. I am looking forward to a far less miserable spring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

I have taken both my children to see Dr. Kim and I find him and his staff very helpful. I have even referred a few of my friends to see him and they were as pleased with him as I was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I have gone to this Doctor and get allergy shots there. To the previous poster I think the staff are very helpful and very responsible. I also know that they don't schedule apts. for allergy shot and that we are told to call before we come for allergy shots. The staff and Dr. are very compassionate and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Kim is great! Explained my allergies to me clearly and non-boringly! I can breathe again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Dr. Kim is understanding, patient, thorough, and cares about his patients. I drive from Warrenton to his office in Chantilly because I trust him with the care of my 2 year old daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

My son had terrible allergies last spring and after hearing about Dr. Kim from a couple of my neighbors and seeing really good reviews online, I took him to see Dr. Kim. Dr. Kim spent a lot of time during the visit and explained all the pros and cons of allergy shots, which he recommended for my very allergic, 7 yr old son. My son is SOO much better this year and doesn't even cry with the shots, especially since they offer EMLA cream as a local anesthesia. The difference is amazing. Last year, his teachers would come up with excuses to keep him indoors for recess, b/c his symptoms would be so bad afterwards. I refer everyone to Dr. Kim now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Excellent Dr and staff. Dr. Kim took his time with me and answered all my questions. His staff was extremely friendly!!!!! I wish he could be my primary care physician!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][846397].votes_count ]]