Rate Dr. Jerry D. Vandel

Dr. Jerry D. Vandel's Ratings

The positive responses below are very true. He has been my primary doctor for a number of years. I always tell him, "Please don't retire because I can't imagine having another primary doctor." Every member of my family living in Austin has Dr. Vandel as their primary doctor. We think of him as one of the family and love him as such.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vandel has been my doctor since 1988. He's wonderful and so are his staff. He spends time and listens to you and answers all of your questions. He is a highly skilled practitioner with an extensive knowledge of medicine.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Vandel for many years. He is a great doctor: very careful and thorough in his examinations. He is incredibly patient and willing to consider all the possible treatment options. He always explains the diagnosis and treatment to me carefully. His staff is also very competent and pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Vandel and have done so to various people who have asked.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Vandel attentively LISTENS to me and honestly CONSIDERS what I say. He is a wonderful physician.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag