Dr. Marcello Sammarone

Website:
Practice:
Hospital:
Phone:973-294-6228
Med. School:Libero Univ Degli Studi G D'Annunzio, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Chieti
Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Marcello Sammarone has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Marcello Sammarone
Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3632188
14/12/13 5 5 5 5 " I can enjoy my profession without having to dwell on the pain" Dear Dr. Sammarone, thank you for all you've done for me. I have suffered with neck pain for so long that I actually forgot what it means to be pain-free. Thanks to you I can enjoy my profession without having to dwell on the pain. You and your staff are amazing Sincerely, D.  Respond

06/11/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2582444

11/03/13 3 3 1 2 Dr. Sammarone may have good bedside manner during procedures (specifically pain management) however not when his pain management injections don't work. Since his treatment didn't work, he pushed me aside, told me the pain was in my head and that I should see a psychiatrist. Over 6 months later I was diagnosed with a specific dysfunction of a particular division of my nervous system (ANS), no thanks to him. He just knows how to treat pinched nerves and injury pain. I understand he couldn't treat my type of pain, but he had no right to call a patient crazy whose pain was real. My condition has progressed drastically but I am happy I have physicians who are caring and helpful, unlike Dr. Sammarone.
RID: 2487309
01/12/12 5 5 5 5 "I feel very lucky and fortunate to have found him!" I recommend him to anyone, I feel very lucky and fortunate to have found him! Don't look any further if you look for the best Thanks again dr Sammarone Janet M.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1734124
11/03/12 5 5 5 5 After suffering many years with neck and back pain, I finally found relief which I thought was never going to be possible......I spent years trying chiropractic,massage, physical therapy,rolfing,acupuncture and even other pain doctors with minimal and short livred relief......Dr Sammarone is the only thing which has brought me significant relief...I finally feel like i have my life back......Thank You Dr Sammarone!!!

RID: 1237208
25/08/10 4 4 5 5 Did not have any unpleasant after effects of anesthesia as I did in the past with other surgeries and other doctors....he stayed after the surgery to make sure I was OK and spent time with my family answering any questions we had.....never had a doctor care so much
RID: 1199963
01/07/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, compassionate, caring. Very pleasant, friendly, great bedside manners. Explained in details the procedure making me feel very confortable and reassured.I recommand him highly to anyone
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 546917
21/03/08 3 3 3 5 Dr. Sammarone is very compassionate,friendly and caring. He helped me a great deal with my pain problems. I recommend him with no reservations.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user