Rate Dr. Marcello Sammarone

Dr. Marcello Sammarone's Ratings

" I can enjoy my profession without having to dwell on the pain" Dear Dr. Sammarone, thank you for all you've done for me. I have suffered with neck pain for so long that I actually forgot what it means to be pain-free. Thanks to you I can enjoy my profession without having to dwell on the pain. You and your staff are amazing Sincerely, D.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sammarone may have good bedside manner during procedures (specifically pain management) however not when his pain management injections don't work. Since his treatment didn't work, he pushed me aside, told me the pain was in my head and that I should see a psychiatrist. Over 6 months later I was diagnosed with a specific dysfunction of a particular division of my nervous system (ANS), no thanks to him. He just knows how to treat pinched nerves and injury pain. I understand he couldn't treat my type of pain, but he had no right to call a patient crazy whose pain was real. My condition has progressed drastically but I am happy I have physicians who are caring and helpful, unlike Dr. Sammarone.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

"I feel very lucky and fortunate to have found him!" I recommend him to anyone, I feel very lucky and fortunate to have found him! Don't look any further if you look for the best Thanks again dr Sammarone Janet M.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2012 | flag

After suffering many years with neck and back pain, I finally found relief which I thought was never going to be possible......I spent years trying chiropractic,massage, physical therapy,rolfing,acupuncture and even other pain doctors with minimal and short livred relief......Dr Sammarone is the only thing which has brought me significant relief...I finally feel like i have my life back......Thank You Dr Sammarone!!!

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag

Did not have any unpleasant after effects of anesthesia as I did in the past with other surgeries and other doctors....he stayed after the surgery to make sure I was OK and spent time with my family answering any questions we had.....never had a doctor care so much

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag

Great doctor, compassionate, caring. Very pleasant, friendly, great bedside manners. Explained in details the procedure making me feel very confortable and reassured.I recommand him highly to anyone

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sammarone is very compassionate,friendly and caring. He helped me a great deal with my pain problems. I recommend him with no reservations.

Submitted March 21, 2008 | flag