Rate Dr. Reynaldo G. Tan

Dr. Reynaldo G. Tan's Ratings

Dr Tan by far the best Nephrologist in NY. He is great in his field and most importantly he takes his time to give the best care he could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I have a rare disease that most doctors have no clue about. Dr. Tan knew about it right away and helped me take steps to relieve some of the more difficult symptoms without drugs. I have complete faith in his expertise and look forward to visits where my questions will be answered clearly, and all treatment options are explained. My first visit was life changing. I cannot thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Dr. Tan has been my primary doctor for 3 years now. He has provided great care and incisive diagnostic information for my health problems. Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr.Tan is a great doctor. He tells you things up front and does not sugar coat it. He tells you what he wants to do and what he expects on your next visit. very easy going and answers all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847048].votes_count ]]