Rate Dr. Geoffrey R. Adey

Dr. Geoffrey R. Adey's Ratings

Dr. Adey was very helpful, explaining to us what to expect, before and after surgery. He made us completely comfortable with him in a short amount of time. The surgery itself was flawless, and his post-operative interactions were excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Arogant & ignorant, wasted lots of my time. He dosent seem interested in helping

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

Having a congenital neural/spinal issue is debilitating. Dr. Adey performed a miracle as I never thought that I would be out of a wheel chair for the rest of my life...as it was I was in one for almost two years. I now walk without even so much as a cane for assistance. Dr. Adey discovered and treated my condition with such expertise that I feel so very fortunate to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847181].votes_count ]]