Rate Dr. Richard A. Biama

Dr. Richard A. Biama's Ratings

Dr Richard Biama is my hero. It took 5 doctors before i got mi hip replacement. Im so bless And lucky he took my case. I cant thank him enough. He is fast, direct, very professional , he gave my life back:) thank you Dr Biama, and staff!:)

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Biama definitely is the best surgeon in the state of California

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

I would recomend Dr Biama to anyone, anytime. Great Docter. Hoping he can replace my other knee before he retires. His personality may be alittle different, but he knows his stuff.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

This doctor is one of the worse doctors I have ever come across He was not rude like many comments said, but he was so freaky, like he was on drugs. He seemed to know his work, but what you told him might as well be ignored, as his opinion only seemed to matter and he downplayed my injury to basically old age and wear and tear, when I'm not that old, and clearly my health problem was caused from something other than simple wear and tear. If I had something more serious I would never let this doctor do surgery on me. I will not return to this doctor, nor will I recommend him to anybody, or where he sometimes works, Arrowhead Orthopedics.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Best orthopedic surgeon you could ask for! Has been our doctor for about 20 years and treating my husband's many breaks and on of mine. Perfect recovery, even when the surgery was difficult. Total confidence and trust in Dr. Biama.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Biama lies to patients. Hides the fact that he sees cancer on the right kidney of patient, operates twice on shoulder, still did not repair the original breaks. Exposed patients body open tto the air. Which has been know to spread cancer. Dr. Biama was wrong and in not telling patient was he saw on MRI's and read what was written by the specialist. Doctors need to learn to listen to patients. Dr. Biams should not be allowed to operate on humans.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

I would not let any surgeon operate on me besides Dr. Biama (Dr. Graham is a close second). He is a true professional and spends his vacation time in medical conferences learning new/better techniques. I've had a total left shoulder arthoplasty (joint replacement), a hip replacement, and numerous minor foot surgeries. This man's surgery work is comparable to an artist. Yeah, his bedside manner does need work but he is a great guy once you get to know him. I'd much rather have an extremely talented surgeon with an attitude working on me rather than a "nice guy" doing average surgery work. I know he is supposed to be retiring soon but I have one other surgery to done. Please do not retire quite yet, Dr. Biama.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

This is a very capable surgeon with the worst bedside manor of any doctor I have ever met. He is arrogant and nasty, unreasonable and throws temper tantrums if it soots his mood. I don't care how good he is he is not without his share of post op complications. He does not listen to you he only expects you to bow down and treat him like the god he thinks he is. I would not recommend this guy.

Submitted April 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Biama is our hero. In his own unique style and verbiage he was able to convince our stubborn 88 yr. old mother to have her hips replaced. Even though she was extremely reluctant she wisely chose to trust him when he told her he could restore her life. He knew how much pain she was enduring which motivated him to help her. With much joy and happiness we are happy to report he accomplished what he said he was going to do. And approximately a year later her life and mobility has resumed in a pain free manner. He took wonderful care of her; along with his medical knowledge, skills and attention she will not be wheel chair bound. We will always be grateful, thank you, thank you, thank you….

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

This man re-assembled my leg after an especially severe tib-fib fracture resulting from a rock climbing accident. He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Biama. Because of him I can not only walk but I can climb again!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag