Rate Dr. Andrew I. Miller

Dr. Andrew I. Miller's Ratings

Dr. Miller alleviated all of my fears and patiently explained exactly what needed to be done to correct my vision problems. Not only is he thoroughly professional, but he is a caring physician. The best ophthalmologist I have ever seen. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

My expierence with the practice was great! I had a couple of moles to be removed, and Dr. Miller was wonderfull. He removed them, it was painless, and no scarring. Plus it was a very comfortable office and he and his office staff were very pleasant. I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

I liked the way he examined my eyes and did not rush me thru the exam. He was patient and precise and listened to all I had to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847374].votes_count ]]