Rate Dr. Joseph Lowy

Dr. Joseph Lowy's Ratings

I'VE BEEN WITH DR. LOWY FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS CONCERNED, A FANTASTIC DIAGNOSTICIAN, THOROUGH, PROFESSIONAL, AND IS ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS, CLEARLY AND ACCURATELY. HE IS ALSO PLEASANT ... AND SO ARE HIS OFFICE PERSONNEL.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR LOWY.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

I'VE BEEN WITH THIS DOCTOR AT LEAST 8 YEARS. HE'S VERY SMART, RATIONAL, SPEAKS WELL, KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING FOR SURE. HE EXUDES CONFIDENCE, AND IT'S JUSTIFIED. I'D RECOMMEND DR. LOWY-- A VERY COMPETENT AND PLEASANT MD.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Joseph Lowy is thorough, attentive, caring and very pleasant. Is it wrong to also say he's handsome? My only non complaint is that although there were no other patients in the office at the time of my appointment, I waited 30 to 45 min. past my appointment time. Dr. Lowy more than made up for it with his caring smile and his very detailed medical history of me - and I am a senior citizen who's had many illnesses in my life. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Lowy.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2009 | flag