Dr. Felix Brizuela

Rate Dr. Felix Brizuela

Dr. Felix Brizuela's Ratings

Dr B as we often call him for the kids sake has truly been a God send to me my 3 children and my family. I have even been admitted to a local hospital back in July 2013 with a diagnosis of a mini stroke when the next day I signed myself out and proceeded to see him the following day. 5 minutes after he came into the room I was awake alert talking and able to walk. What they said was a stroke was not a stroke. He continued to work on my daughter until he figured out what was causing her pain which happened to be a form of dystrophy that since he discovered it we have been working together on improving mine and my other childrens health. To be honest I trust Dr B over any hospital or doctor. Me and my family just love him to pieces and would refer anyone to him. If he were to ever leave I wouldn't trust another doctor the way I trust him. I am in college now and one day hope to be working in his office for it would be a complete pleasure working beside such a great man and doctor.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

I have been looking for a Dr. like him for a long time in West Virginia. I moved here from Louisiana. I found him to be very intelligent. I have only seen him one time and I am due back to see him in a few weeks. He takes his time talking to you and explaining things to you. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you. I plan for him to be my dr. for a very long time. I think he's one of the best neurologist I have ever met. He is a very caring doctor. I just cannot say enough great things about Dr.Brizuela.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2013 | flag

5 years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and started on medications to relieve the symptoms. After various medication changes my symptoms were still only reduced to a barely tolerable level. A co-worker told me I should see Dr. Brizuela Two of her relatives were recently treated by him and vastly improved. The had been told by previous doctors they had Fibromyalgia, then Dr Brizuela gave them a different diagnosis and treated them for the root cause of their symptoms. Their quality of life has improved more than they could have imagined. Dr Brizuela listened as I thoroughly described my symptoms. He was able to diagnose me before we were finished going over my medical history and symptoms, but he listened and discussed the rest of my history and my symptoms. To back up his diagnosis (and satisfy insurance) he performed a test and his diagnosis was verified. I now have a treatment plan to treat the root cause of my symptoms. I don't have Fibromyalgia, I have small fiber neuropathy.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

We love Dr. Brizuela. My son had tramatic head injury at 19 and has had issues since, the migranes, seizures, etc. Dr. Brizuela listens and cares. I know that we could call him anytime if we needed to. Sometimes he runs a little behind but that's because he is giving his patients time to talk, it's worth the wait. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Great dr. Nice personality and very helpful. Considerate about his patents and interested in taking time to find out about patents well being

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

He let me speak and got an overall view on all the procedures and medications that I had already taken then based on that information he then diagnosed me. He was very apologetic about previous doctors I have seen that didn't pay attention to my needs. He said if I ever have a migrane I just can't stand then I could walk into the office and he would fix it. He actually takes your concern and makes you feel like your getting what you deserve and very much educated not only as a neurologist but others as welll!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

I never diagnose fibromyalgia as a disease process, it is a symptom of an over active nervous system due to another disease process, such as a rheumatologic process.Unfortunately, many people see Physicians like myself to seek drugs. When they don't get them, they give you a bad rating. I would rather take a bad rating, such as the gentleman who commented here who was seeking drugs to sell.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

He wouldn't listen to my mother explain her ailments. He was quick to diagnose Fibrmayalgia when she had none of the symptoms of that disease. Her symptoms were the results of over medicating her! I wouldn't recommend this guy.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

He diagnosed me in 1 hour what it took 7 other doctors, endless antibiotics, office visits and tests, 7 months had cost me. He is amazing and I feel like I am in good hands being cared for by him. Very knowledgeable, and he explained in detail my diagnosis and what he thought caused it. He also didn't try to put me as a patient in a "box" like other doctors had done. He explained the best case scenario, and the worst and things we could try. He also apologized for the poor treatment I had received from the other doctors the last 7 months and the pain I have been in. That is the sign of a wonderful doctor. I am beyond thankful I found him!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

This doctor diagnosised a basic problem ,with my father in law that no-one else could and everyone else had given up. He is our angel!!

Submitted June 7, 2009 | flag