Dr. Felix Brizuela

5 1 3.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Felix Brizuela

Dr. Felix Brizuela's Ratings

He is nothing more than a drug dealer with a medical degree.....once he killed too many people with opana I see he has moved on too suboxin and benzos. I buried my sister at the age of 42....Just 3 days after I begged him to stop increasing her opana dose she was at a lethal level....fortunately he left the steubenville ohio area as it was difficult to see him on a daily basis as I am a registered nurse and was forced to deal with him....sad to see so many of his patients make the trip to Morgantown just to get there drugs....you can recognize a felix patient by there medication list alone!!! And all of his patients get IVIG which is medicaid, medicare and insurance fraud!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Brizuela is not a good doctor. He has left a lot of people without medication and in bad circumstances. He prescribes suboxone and just up and quit prescribing patients he has been treating for years. He sent out letters to all his suboxone patients telling them he cannot see them anymore. Where does that leave us? He collects your money and then leaves you hanging. Many pharmacies in morgantown other towns will not honor is prescriptions because they say all he does is prescribe narcotics without actually treating the problem. I feel bad for his patients. He doesn't care. He has also had a lot of problems with the local hospitals because of the way he runs his practice. Many patients are now in danger because this quack of a doctor left them hanging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He is not a good doctor read all his review and he has left many patient's with out treatment and he has done nothing to correct the situation. My child is in danger now

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This doctor is one of the best that I've ever seen. He listens carefully and does his very best to accurately diagnose and properly treat your specific problem. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765793].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 3, 2015

He has helped my husband. My husband has a scapula issue from birth and his quality of life has decreased. Dr. B has helped him tremendously.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Once the doctor examined me, I understood my wait. For what some may describe as a common medical issue, dr brizuela took the time to go over the rest of my body's systems and took a long look at my family history. Of all the countless specialists, diagnostic tests and Hxs taken, dr brizuela was the ONLY physician to provide a correct diagnosis and suggest a treatment plan that was conducive to my well-being. I am eternally grateful that I can be a father, husband and employee again. The other physicians I've seen were quick to dismiss my symptoms. I'm glad I have received the level of education I have and had enough discernment to REFER MYSELF to a such a competent neurologist....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

What a JOKE! If you consider PUSHING Pills and Prescribing Unnecessary Medication the top qualities of a Great Neurologist, you're in the right place. Ever been in an Addiction Treatment Center? Or the local crack house? Check out his waiting room and you'll know what I'm talking about. What a JOKE! How about the sign on the front wall that says for $2,000 he will take care of ALL of your medical needs (and all of your suboxone scripts!) for the next 9 months and even if you have insurance, you don't have to run anything through your insurance! I call that LEGAL DRUG DEALING!! HELLO! How is this even legal?!? He should be ASHAMED of himself and the office women who work for him who are rude to anyone who tries to ask questions about legitimacy... SHAME ON YOU! I don't even know how you can sleep at night. Hope he gets his license taken away soon and stops taking advantage of the drug addicts in Morgantown. What a disgrace.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2518924].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr B as we often call him for the kids sake has truly been a God send to me my 3 children and my family. I have even been admitted to a local hospital back in July 2013 with a diagnosis of a mini stroke when the next day I signed myself out and proceeded to see him the following day. 5 minutes after he came into the room I was awake alert talking and able to walk. What they said was a stroke was not a stroke. He continued to work on my daughter until he figured out what was causing her pain which happened to be a form of dystrophy that since he discovered it we have been working together on improving mine and my other childrens health. To be honest I trust Dr B over any hospital or doctor. Me and my family just love him to pieces and would refer anyone to him. If he were to ever leave I wouldn't trust another doctor the way I trust him. I am in college now and one day hope to be working in his office for it would be a complete pleasure working beside such a great man and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

I have been looking for a Dr. like him for a long time in West Virginia. I moved here from Louisiana. I found him to be very intelligent. I have only seen him one time and I am due back to see him in a few weeks. He takes his time talking to you and explaining things to you. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you. I plan for him to be my dr. for a very long time. I think he's one of the best neurologist I have ever met. He is a very caring doctor. I just cannot say enough great things about Dr.Brizuela.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847567].votes_count ]]