Rate Dr. Felix Brizuela

Dr. Felix Brizuela's Ratings

Once the doctor examined me, I understood my wait. For what some may describe as a common medical issue, dr brizuela took the time to go over the rest of my body's systems and took a long look at my family history. Of all the countless specialists, diagnostic tests and Hxs taken, dr brizuela was the ONLY physician to provide a correct diagnosis and suggest a treatment plan that was conducive to my well-being. I am eternally grateful that I can be a father, husband and employee again. The other physicians I've seen were quick to dismiss my symptoms. I'm glad I have received the level of education I have and had enough discernment to REFER MYSELF to a such a competent neurologist....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

What a JOKE! If you consider PUSHING Pills and Prescribing Unnecessary Medication the top qualities of a Great Neurologist, you're in the right place. Ever been in an Addiction Treatment Center? Or the local crack house? Check out his waiting room and you'll know what I'm talking about. What a JOKE! How about the sign on the front wall that says for $2,000 he will take care of ALL of your medical needs (and all of your suboxone scripts!) for the next 9 months and even if you have insurance, you don't have to run anything through your insurance! I call that LEGAL DRUG DEALING!! HELLO! How is this even legal?!? He should be ASHAMED of himself and the office women who work for him who are rude to anyone who tries to ask questions about legitimacy... SHAME ON YOU! I don't even know how you can sleep at night. Hope he gets his license taken away soon and stops taking advantage of the drug addicts in Morgantown. What a disgrace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518924].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr B as we often call him for the kids sake has truly been a God send to me my 3 children and my family. I have even been admitted to a local hospital back in July 2013 with a diagnosis of a mini stroke when the next day I signed myself out and proceeded to see him the following day. 5 minutes after he came into the room I was awake alert talking and able to walk. What they said was a stroke was not a stroke. He continued to work on my daughter until he figured out what was causing her pain which happened to be a form of dystrophy that since he discovered it we have been working together on improving mine and my other childrens health. To be honest I trust Dr B over any hospital or doctor. Me and my family just love him to pieces and would refer anyone to him. If he were to ever leave I wouldn't trust another doctor the way I trust him. I am in college now and one day hope to be working in his office for it would be a complete pleasure working beside such a great man and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

I have been looking for a Dr. like him for a long time in West Virginia. I moved here from Louisiana. I found him to be very intelligent. I have only seen him one time and I am due back to see him in a few weeks. He takes his time talking to you and explaining things to you. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you. I plan for him to be my dr. for a very long time. I think he's one of the best neurologist I have ever met. He is a very caring doctor. I just cannot say enough great things about Dr.Brizuela.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2013

5 years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and started on medications to relieve the symptoms. After various medication changes my symptoms were still only reduced to a barely tolerable level. A co-worker told me I should see Dr. Brizuela Two of her relatives were recently treated by him and vastly improved. The had been told by previous doctors they had Fibromyalgia, then Dr Brizuela gave them a different diagnosis and treated them for the root cause of their symptoms. Their quality of life has improved more than they could have imagined. Dr Brizuela listened as I thoroughly described my symptoms. He was able to diagnose me before we were finished going over my medical history and symptoms, but he listened and discussed the rest of my history and my symptoms. To back up his diagnosis (and satisfy insurance) he performed a test and his diagnosis was verified. I now have a treatment plan to treat the root cause of my symptoms. I don't have Fibromyalgia, I have small fiber neuropathy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

We love Dr. Brizuela. My son had tramatic head injury at 19 and has had issues since, the migranes, seizures, etc. Dr. Brizuela listens and cares. I know that we could call him anytime if we needed to. Sometimes he runs a little behind but that's because he is giving his patients time to talk, it's worth the wait. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Great dr. Nice personality and very helpful. Considerate about his patents and interested in taking time to find out about patents well being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

He let me speak and got an overall view on all the procedures and medications that I had already taken then based on that information he then diagnosed me. He was very apologetic about previous doctors I have seen that didn't pay attention to my needs. He said if I ever have a migrane I just can't stand then I could walk into the office and he would fix it. He actually takes your concern and makes you feel like your getting what you deserve and very much educated not only as a neurologist but others as welll!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

I never diagnose fibromyalgia as a disease process, it is a symptom of an over active nervous system due to another disease process, such as a rheumatologic process.Unfortunately, many people see Physicians like myself to seek drugs. When they don't get them, they give you a bad rating. I would rather take a bad rating, such as the gentleman who commented here who was seeking drugs to sell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

He wouldn't listen to my mother explain her ailments. He was quick to diagnose Fibrmayalgia when she had none of the symptoms of that disease. Her symptoms were the results of over medicating her! I wouldn't recommend this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847561].votes_count ]]