Dr. Robert Miller

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/10/05    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Robert Miller has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Radiologist-related: x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging, MRI, general diagnostic radiography, computed tomography (CT scan), ultrasound, mammography, neuro- and general angiography, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine procedures
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/05/12 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

25/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1155224
22/04/10 5 4 5 5 Dr Miller and staff were just wonderful. It was so easy to talk with any of them and they made a scary experience much easier. Always making sure i was comfortable. You can not go wrong with Well Spring Oncology!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1028643
08/11/09 5 5 5 5 I can not say enough great things about Dr. Miller! I saw him on a lot of news programs so when I was diagnosed, I went to see him for a consultation. He really does have the best bed side manner and is so knowledgeable. He pulled up a power point while my husband and I were in for the consult and really brought my cancer and options down to a level I could understand. Dr. Miller and the facility are amazing!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 705664
20/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Miller was so wonderful! This was such a scary experience for both myself and my family and we couldn't have made it through with Dr. Miller. What a great doctor!
Insurance: Humana
RID: 13373
07/10/05 4 5 5 He is funny, down to earth and easy to talk to. He encourages questions. I never felt rushed. His website is hilarious too, but extremely informative. The radiation nurses are excellent! Also, convenient hours to work with your schedule.
Insurance: United Healthcare