Rate Dr. Robert Miller

Dr. Robert Miller's Ratings

Dr Miller and staff were just wonderful. It was so easy to talk with any of them and they made a scary experience much easier. Always making sure i was comfortable. You can not go wrong with Well Spring Oncology!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Miller! I saw him on a lot of news programs so when I was diagnosed, I went to see him for a consultation. He really does have the best bed side manner and is so knowledgeable. He pulled up a power point while my husband and I were in for the consult and really brought my cancer and options down to a level I could understand. Dr. Miller and the facility are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2009

Dr. Miller was so wonderful! This was such a scary experience for both myself and my family and we couldn't have made it through with Dr. Miller. What a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2008

He is funny, down to earth and easy to talk to. He encourages questions. I never felt rushed. His website is hilarious too, but extremely informative. The radiation nurses are excellent! Also, convenient hours to work with your schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2077971].votes_count ]]