Rate Dr. Elliot M. Brown

Dr. Elliot M. Brown's Ratings

Dr Brown is an amazing Dr .He has helped me tremdously . He is caring and thorough . He is the best dr I ever had

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

He's been my husband's cardiologist for years and is the only one of our physicians we'd mind giving up if the need arose. He knows his stuff and is able to translate it so that patients can understand even the most complicated cardiac issues and procedures. He's caring, concerned, and involved in the community and provides advice and information that goes beyond the "just take this pill" solutions that so many physicians provide.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

This is a wonderful human being and a fantastic doctor. My husband and I have been using him for years and we love him. We wouldn't consider ever using anyone else. He's very knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

A beautiful person and a VERY caring doctor. Love him.. Saved my life.

Submitted May 7, 2008 | flag

Thorough. Smart. Treats me as a whole patient, not just a heart surrounded by a body.

Submitted March 18, 2008 | flag