Rate Dr. Elliot M. Brown

Dr. Elliot M. Brown's Ratings

Perfect doctor...knowledgeable in holistic approaches as well as modern medicine. Extremely intelligent and has a passion for what he does. Caring and friendly personality. Makes even the most anxious feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr Brown is an amazing Dr .He has helped me tremdously . He is caring and thorough . He is the best dr I ever had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

He's been my husband's cardiologist for years and is the only one of our physicians we'd mind giving up if the need arose. He knows his stuff and is able to translate it so that patients can understand even the most complicated cardiac issues and procedures. He's caring, concerned, and involved in the community and provides advice and information that goes beyond the "just take this pill" solutions that so many physicians provide.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

This is a wonderful human being and a fantastic doctor. My husband and I have been using him for years and we love him. We wouldn't consider ever using anyone else. He's very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

A beautiful person and a VERY caring doctor. Love him.. Saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Thorough. Smart. Treats me as a whole patient, not just a heart surrounded by a body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848279].votes_count ]]