Rate Dr. Byrke O. Beller

Dr. Byrke O. Beller's Ratings

I had a tubal ligation performed by Dr. Beller, and I was more than pleased. I would recommend him to anyone! He is so gentle, pleasant, knowledgable, professional, prompt, courteous, and I felt very comfortable, and confident in his abilities. I really don't think I could say enough positive things about him! He was great! And very easy to talk to--he is a great listener, and very attentive to my needs (I will admit, that I am a bit high maintenance as I also work in the medical field and I ask a lot of questions)he never made me feel like I was a bother, and he explains things very well so that anyone could understand. I HIghly recommend Pacific Women's Center aloso!!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Beller delivered my baby girl and I was more than happy with his care! I had a pretty rough pregnancy, and Dr. Beller handled it very well, was very reassuring knowledgable. Any time you have questions between appointments you can call and talk to a nurse, which is awesome trust me! I highly recommend Dr. Beller and his office.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Beller is THE BEST. Super knowledgeable, accessable, professional, patient and genuine. His nurse Jen and the entire staff at PWC is awesome!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Beller's since 2009 and he has delivered both of my kids. I could'nt be happier with the level of care i received throughout both pregnancies and deliveries. I refer everyone I know to him because he is the best doctor i have ever met! He is such a great person and amazing doctor, I won't be going anywhere else for as long as i live! He is such a positive person, very intelegent and down to earth. He really listens to you and makes you feel very comfortable. I have the upmost confidence in his decisions and advice. He is great at what he does! I really appreciate that he guarantees to be there to deliver your baby, instead of most doctors who work on an on call system. He always has your best interest at heart, a very gentle and kind hearted person. It meant the world to me that i was in such good hands throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery, both times! Makes me sad that i don't plan on having anymore kids becuase i won't get to see him as often :(

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Beller and his nurse are absolutely wonderful! My experience was amazing. I never had to wait to see him and he was always willing to spend as much time as I needed answering my questions. I always looked forward to my appointments because he was very comforting and understanding. I always felt great when I left his office. You can tell he loves his job and bringing babies into this world. And every baby was just as special as the next. The nursing staff at the hospital could not say enough good about him also. They just love working with him. He is incredibly knowledgeable and does everything to the best of his ability. There aren't enough words to say how awesome he is. I would recommend him to any woman looking for a caring physician to be part of the most special day of your life.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Great doctor and I highly recommend him. He was supportive and knowledgeable. I felt like he took great care of me during the delivery of my daughter.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Beller was always right on time and settled in to answer any questions I may have. I never felt rushed with him and he always made sure I didn't have any more questions to ask before he stood up at the end of the appointment. I also really trust him because when he listens to my baby's heartbeat, he gets this dreamy smile on his face like he REALLY loves caring for mothers and babies.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Beller and his nurse are amazing with their patients! Every time I go there, they are so attentive. They are thorough and answer every question I have. Anytime I call, his nurse calls me back promptly and helps with any medical questions I have. I will never go to anyone else for my healthcare!! Suzanne and Dr. Beller are incredible.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Wonderful physician. Compassionate and knowledgable. I interviewed OB's before choosing Dr. Beller. I wanted to have someone not only skilled but worthy of being in my families most special moment, that of the delivery of our son. He is rare and special I'm blessed to have him as my doc.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Beller was amazing all through the pregnancy and delivery. Not only did he take the time to address questions and concerns but he was extremely friendly and professional. Suzanne was also wonderful and very helpful, as well as the receptionists and billing department. I have been to a few different OB docs here and I think it is safe to say I will be staying here.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag