Rate Dr. Jonathan Jakus

Dr. Jonathan Jakus's Ratings

The staff is EXTREMLY RUDE like someone else below said they talk to you as if you are a child which is in a very disrespectful and unprofessional way. They gossip a lot which is why most people I know said the would never return back to them. Hire new staff and this might just be a better doctors office !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I wish I could say the same about the staff as the previous review, but the reason why I would never return to the office is because of the staff. Is I could give them a 0 I would. They are incredibly rude and all you ever see them doing is gossiping. I asked for a doctors note and they spoke to me as if i were a child. I'm a grown woman. Now Im pregnant and they are basically holding my prescription hostage. Please don't ever go to this office. You will regret having to deal with all these women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Most of the staff is very nice. The office manager is extremely rude to the spanish speaking patients. I was coming in frequently and whitnessed on two ocasions how rude she was to them. She was loud and talked about them and other patients. The other staff looked embarresed by her actions. The doctor was always late or cancelling my appointments which became very agravating. Finally after waiting what felt like forever the dr came in and basically dismissed me. He was in for tops 3 minutes got a personal call on his cell, he left for another 15 minutes came back and blew me off. I would not recomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The doctor was very dismissive to my concerns. I suffered with PCOS for years until I went to another gyno in Rockland. One of his staff members was really nice ( a black lady) the rest were gossipy and rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I went to this doctor in 2003 because he was on my insurance plan. What a mistake. From day one it was phone tag, a dirty office, filthy exam rooms (lord knows last time the tables were washed!!!), rude staff, then non-English speaking staff, unnecessary tests, and a general dismissal of my questions and concerns. I am convinced I contracted an infection due to the poor hygiene of this practice. When I lost my job, I was threatened almost daily by their staff to put my account into collection, despite having a payment plan with the doctor for care I needed. Avoid this man at all costs!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Practice totally disrespectful of patient's time and schedule. doctors are habitually late and staff is uncaring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848512].votes_count ]]