Rate Dr. Jonathan Jakus

Dr. Jonathan Jakus's Ratings

I wish I could say the same about the staff as the previous review, but the reason why I would never return to the office is because of the staff. Is I could give them a 0 I would. They are incredibly rude and all you ever see them doing is gossiping. I asked for a doctors note and they spoke to me as if i were a child. I'm a grown woman. Now Im pregnant and they are basically holding my prescription hostage. Please don't ever go to this office. You will regret having to deal with all these women.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Most of the staff is very nice. The office manager is extremely rude to the spanish speaking patients. I was coming in frequently and whitnessed on two ocasions how rude she was to them. She was loud and talked about them and other patients. The other staff looked embarresed by her actions. The doctor was always late or cancelling my appointments which became very agravating. Finally after waiting what felt like forever the dr came in and basically dismissed me. He was in for tops 3 minutes got a personal call on his cell, he left for another 15 minutes came back and blew me off. I would not recomend him to anyone.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

The doctor was very dismissive to my concerns. I suffered with PCOS for years until I went to another gyno in Rockland. One of his staff members was really nice ( a black lady) the rest were gossipy and rude.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

I went to this doctor in 2003 because he was on my insurance plan. What a mistake. From day one it was phone tag, a dirty office, filthy exam rooms (lord knows last time the tables were washed!!!), rude staff, then non-English speaking staff, unnecessary tests, and a general dismissal of my questions and concerns. I am convinced I contracted an infection due to the poor hygiene of this practice. When I lost my job, I was threatened almost daily by their staff to put my account into collection, despite having a payment plan with the doctor for care I needed. Avoid this man at all costs!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Practice totally disrespectful of patient's time and schedule. doctors are habitually late and staff is uncaring

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag