Rate Dr. Paras Parekh

Dr. Paras Parekh's Ratings

Dr. Parekh is so very nice, kind, and knowledgeable! Great personality! He explains the why's and how's of foot related things! He has helped my husband in so many ways!You will Love this Doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Dr. Parekh was very thorough and took his time explaining what was wrong. I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Never seeing a podiatrist before, I felt at ease and comfortable speaking with Dr. Parekh. I needed answers to what may have caused some of my issues, and he took the time out to speak with me on all possible scenarios.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

I saw Dr. Parekh for a second opinion for a surgery. He explained the conservative options and explored all forms of treatment prior to surgery. I ended up having him perform the procedure because he took the time to go over xrays, answer questions, and work with my physical therapist and chiropractor. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Highly recommend. Dr. Parekh answered all my questions when I needed advice on a possible surgery. I was able to secure an appointment just a few days after I called. One of my favorite aspects of this doctor was that he listened to my concerns and gave me both the pros AND cons of going through with the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848532].votes_count ]]