Rate Dr. Michael De Jong

Dr. Michael De Jong's Ratings

Tests were unreliable and charged for everything on top of the session (e.g. workbooks, tests, equipment, notes.) I've spoken to other people who have seen psychologists and they do not charge for every single line item (either they lend you a book or write you a note without charge since you are a client. I stopped going after 2 sessions.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. de Jong is knowledgeable and professional I have experienced significant benefit from neurofeedback administered by him. His personal demeanour is calm; he is supportive and encouraging as a therapist.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr De jong is excellent !! Very knowledgeable, calm, down to earth Dr. I went to him for neurofeedback and it changed my life :) I highly recommend him. Lots of street parking easy to get to and a great Dr what more can you ask for ? :)

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

Good doctor. I saw him when he was with Dr. Swingle and Associates.

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag