Dr. Julia A. Katarincic

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Julia A. Katarincic has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Julia" to "Julia A."
RID: 2625002
23/04/13 5 5 5 5 Just a wonderful bedside manner. She saw my 6 y.o. for a broken arm and was completely charming and engaged. My daughter was all smiles and we felt like we were in good hands. Great outcome. Highly recommend her.  Respond
RID: 1055094
11/12/09 5 5 5 5 brilliant and kind..a wonderful combination in a surgeon..upon meeting Dr. Katarincic, you know right away you can trust her operate on you if necessary!Lisa in her office is absolutely the best, kind and efficient and SO helpful :)
RID: 1054398
10/12/09 5 5 5 5 I absolutely adore her! I have been to other othopedics who had given me an incorrect diagnosis. But she was able correctly diagnosis me in minutes and finally got me on the right path! I would highly recommend her!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 785462
09/02/09 5 5 5 5 Only seen her once and loved her! She was pleasant, uplifting and courteous! In fact, she just called me, personally, and told me some test results and advice on surgery options. I feel I'm in good hands and have scheduled surgery in three weeks. She was recommended to me and I would do the same.
RID: 545938
24/03/08 5 5 5 5 Very professional and kind. Wonderful staff. Always remembers us and makes us feel comfortable. Goes out of their way to assist us.
Paid (or co-pay): $20