Rate Dr. Julia A. Katarincic

Dr. Julia A. Katarincic's Ratings

She is a wonderful physician, and has a perfect manner of dealing with patients, kind, caring and informative. She made me feel instantly comfortable and saved my finger from major nerve damage. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Just a wonderful bedside manner. She saw my 6 y.o. for a broken arm and was completely charming and engaged. My daughter was all smiles and we felt like we were in good hands. Great outcome. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

brilliant and kind..a wonderful combination in a surgeon..upon meeting Dr. Katarincic, you know right away you can trust her operate on you if necessary!Lisa in her office is absolutely the best, kind and efficient and SO helpful :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

I absolutely adore her! I have been to other othopedics who had given me an incorrect diagnosis. But she was able correctly diagnosis me in minutes and finally got me on the right path! I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Only seen her once and loved her! She was pleasant, uplifting and courteous! In fact, she just called me, personally, and told me some test results and advice on surgery options. I feel I'm in good hands and have scheduled surgery in three weeks. She was recommended to me and I would do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

Very professional and kind. Wonderful staff. Always remembers us and makes us feel comfortable. Goes out of their way to assist us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][848627].votes_count ]]