Rate Dr. Aniket Chakrabarti

Dr. Aniket Chakrabarti's Ratings

He works for Royal Nursing home, my mother would have died if we didn't get her out of there. He saw my mother by way of video chat on line. He and the nursing home are less than knowledgeable about CHF

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love this office and everyone in it. AC is a caring Dr. and his NP, Hope, is a godsend! I love AC but for up-to-date medical information I go to Hope. I have been going to this practice since the previous doctor owned it (approx. 25 years now) and have NEVER had a problem with the nurses or office staff. There have been many a day that I have walked into that office feeling down and depressed and after my appt walked out with a smile on my face because of all who work there. They are a truly caring office. And no I don't work for them and no they don't know I'm even writing this. I am just a very grateful patient.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

This MD is always accessible when needed. I don't have to wait very long at my appt. His staff is very helpful and have a positive attitude. It's a positive experience to visit his office.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

Not a proffesional office at all. The staff will talk about your medical issues with anyone that walks through the door. They do not have the patients best interest at heart and should be investigated. I suggest you go somewhere else or you could take an add out in the local newspaper to tell about your problems, that way you can reach almost as many people as they will.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2009 | flag

Very Thorough, Compassionet, Friendly, Easy to get an appointment Good location, great staff

Submitted June 6, 2008 | flag

Does not promote preventitive maintenance on his patients 50+. I needed to advise him to do a physical (it was 10 Years). He is not pro active you need to ask for things ie EKG or anything else you need. He does not spend very much time with patients. Constant interuptions with Pharmicutical representitives.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag