Rate Dr. James D. Boyce

Dr. James D. Boyce's Ratings

Dr. Boyce is the most expert cataract surgeon, so good, that I was referred to him by another opthamologist. He removed my cataracts and I purchased the upgraded lenses for replacement and I still do not need reading glasses at the age of sixty-five. I have referred several patients to him for cataract surgery and all had great results. He is very kind and caring. Don't be put off by his location, Garden Grove, as you will meet people in the waiting room that come from cities like Beverly Hills and Newport Beach to see him because of his reputation and state of the art operating facilities. I drive from San Clemente to see him because he is simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Boyce has been our family opthalmologist for many years. He's treated 3 generations of our family. Dr. Boyce is very busy, and appointments are not always easy to get right away, but he's worth it. He also has a lot of integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849395].votes_count ]]