Rate Dr. Tim Brown

Dr. Tim Brown's Ratings

Dr Brown is extremely knowledgeable & experienced. He does things a little differently & gets results. His personality isn't what you would expect from a Dr, however I like that about him because he is blunt & doesn't waste your time or money. He says things like they are & is down to earth. Some ppl may confuse his personality as arrogant but those ppl are wrong. He knows so much about the industry & all the methods available. He's sharp & reads the situation quickly. He's the type of guy who doesn't take nonsense & isn't bothered by others. Many new ND's go to study from him because of his successful methods that can't be found elsewhere. I highly recommend him. The one downside I would say is that the sessions can sometimes be on the shorter side, but he does answer all your questions & return personal phone calls too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brown. He is a professional with a lot of experience and he is able to assess each situation efficiently and accurately. He is very quick to understand and provide guidance and counselling as required. He takes time and provides attention as required, never rushing through your session, and never overcharges. Everyone in his office is friendly and helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr Brown has been an amazing help to our family. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to find the cause of the problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I went for my first appointment today with Tim and I have to say that it was horrid. Thelanguage he used made me feel very uncomfortable and unwelcomed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

It has been many years since I have been to see Dr. Brown. He is one of the best. If you are looking for a Dr. with a great bedside manner he probably is not the one for you. If you need someone to find a cure for your illness, you are at the right place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

He is the best! I trust him enough to have taking my 2 yr old to him. No nonsense help. No padding the bill either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

One of the best, went in with severe pain and now am back on track.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

It has been a while, yet I still feel...He is simply the best! He is a no nonsense research oriented guy. Often that can be misinterpreted as arrogance, to which I say look within yourself. This man cares more than any doctor I have ever met. I was absolutely blessed to have been his patient. I wish more were like him! He taught me the basics that have stood me well and for which I am thankful to live an extraordinarily healthy life at age 71. Glad to see you are still helping others Dr. Brown!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2010

I can't say enough on how Dr. Brown and his staff have helped me over the years. Plus they have informed me regardless the questions i have had over the 3 1/2 years I have been using alternative Homeopathic approch to health care. I would give a testimonial to anyone asking about this amazing easy to follow health care. Yes the clinic may be a little slow but when I'm in my appointment nothing is left unanswered and sometimes this takes a little extra time with the doctors. In the moment I know each patient is feeling the doctors have heard them. So "patients" is the real action here. We need to relax and enjoy life!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

I have been travelling a long distance to see Dr. Brown and certainly wouldn't make the effort if I didn't feel that he was and is helping me. He is very compasssionate, caring and thorough. He readily answers questions and explains things in GREAT detail. He is brilliant, and probably a tad shy, but my husband and I have developed a good relationship with Dr. Brown and totally trust him. That being said, no matter how much trust there is with any practitioner, it's still the patient's responsiblity to learn and research on their own as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849625].votes_count ]]