Dr. Sam Chhibber

Dr. Sam Chhibber

Rate Dr. Sam Chhibber

Dr. Sam Chhibber's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Absolutely the best in Calgary. Kind , considerate and on time. Truly a gift for us Calgary folks.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chhibber is wonderful, he is always on time, always smiling and kind. I am really blessed to have such a great neurologist.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

He was very punctual, kind and helpful. I felt he listened better then any physician ever has, and expedited testing that I had previously waited months for. He is a excellent neurologist

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Neurosurgeon booked urgent EMG for me. Took 2 days to get appointment with Dr Chhibben at Rockyview Hospital. SO impressed with his service, the staff and the hospital. Would highly recommend Dr Chhibber to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

He was very kind and really knows his stuff!, I am so lucky that I was sent to him

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chhibber was the junior doctor working in the clinic. He was punctual. He was very kind and compassionate, taking the time to listen to my concerns and was very thorough. He took his time examining me and immediately was able to tell me what was wrong, even though I had seen 3 other doctors prior. He called my wife in to discuss my diagnosis and took the time to explain everything. He made immediate arrangements for me to get special tests which were done in 2 weeks comfirming the diagnosis he had told me. Compared to the senior doctor who spent 2 minutes in the room and seemed completely uninterested. I was very thankful for Dr. Chhibber. When I was getting my nerve studies done 2 weeks later he happened to be in the clinic and came in to see how I was doing and even remembered mine and my wifes first name. Dr. Chhibber is a fantastic, compassionate, kind & knowledgable doctor.

Submitted March 22, 2008 | flag