Dr. Sam Chhibber

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Sam Chhibber

Dr. Sam Chhibber's Ratings

He cured my migraine headaches after I have suffered for years, he really knows his stuff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr Chhibber always took the time to explain what the problem was in a language I could understand. He has such a jovial disposition that he puts a person at ease from the start of the 1st app't. When the pain of trigeminal neuralgia became agony he was able to get me an app't with a neurosurgeon without having to wait 'forever'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I had been given a diagnosis of ALS, he spent over 2 hours with me and my family going over my history and exam and nerve testing. In the end he diagnosed me with a rare condition called multifocal motor neuropathy and started me on treatment. It was one of the best days of my life and my strength has now largely recovered. His kindness and gentleness are unparalleled, I am so blessed to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Absolutely the best in Calgary. Kind , considerate and on time. Truly a gift for us Calgary folks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Chhibber is wonderful, he is always on time, always smiling and kind. I am really blessed to have such a great neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2428930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He was very punctual, kind and helpful. I felt he listened better then any physician ever has, and expedited testing that I had previously waited months for. He is a excellent neurologist

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][849702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Neurosurgeon booked urgent EMG for me. Took 2 days to get appointment with Dr Chhibben at Rockyview Hospital. SO impressed with his service, the staff and the hospital. Would highly recommend Dr Chhibber to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][849701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

He was very kind and really knows his stuff!, I am so lucky that I was sent to him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][849700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Dr. Chhibber was the junior doctor working in the clinic. He was punctual. He was very kind and compassionate, taking the time to listen to my concerns and was very thorough. He took his time examining me and immediately was able to tell me what was wrong, even though I had seen 3 other doctors prior. He called my wife in to discuss my diagnosis and took the time to explain everything. He made immediate arrangements for me to get special tests which were done in 2 weeks comfirming the diagnosis he had told me. Compared to the senior doctor who spent 2 minutes in the room and seemed completely uninterested. I was very thankful for Dr. Chhibber. When I was getting my nerve studies done 2 weeks later he happened to be in the clinic and came in to see how I was doing and even remembered mine and my wifes first name. Dr. Chhibber is a fantastic, compassionate, kind & knowledgable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][849699].votes_count ]]