Dr. R. Monson

5 1 3.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Monson

Dr. R. Monson's Ratings

I am so confuse by everyone's comments about this doctor, why are you all so surprised by the wait time??...my family doctor gave me a copy of the document dr. Monson's staff send when they book the appt for me, it clearly states "be prepared for an hour wait"....if you didn't know that take it up with YOUR doctor and his/her staff, because I came with my book registered and was seen in 42 mins...not bad for me, under the hour I was prepared for. The staff were great, other than having to take abuse by all the people that complained on this forum, I felt bad for them. What do ppl think??....your ordering a burger from drive-thru?....have some decency. She saw me for two things (one appointment) quickly scanned my moles for cancer (as she should, if this is her job 5 days a week, I would hope she can tell if she needs to do further testing). She is professional, thorough, and quick. Exactly what I want from a doctor, not a best friend!! She then diagnosed with this rare immune disease that causes my skin to rupture into welts, oh by the way she is an internal medicine doctor too. If this woman (as someone mentioned below) was in it for the money, she would have gone into cosmetic medicine like all the others in Woodbridge. I have never had an issue rebooking, and my family doctor told me she has the shortest wait times to get an appointment, which is under 3 months. By the way you get a reminder call and option to rebook if your original time doesn't work for you anymore.!!! Highly recommend if you want a doctor .....if your looking for a friend go somewhere else!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

not happy too.
Her secretary make mess when they want to set appointment.
Also, for a every issue you need to get different appointments. ...and prescription? ineffective. nonsense.
Terrible experience

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Not happy with this Doctor. I received misleading information..not happy at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I had an apt today and did wait an hour but I must say I liked her she listened to what I had to say and I like that in a Dr. I would recommend her Yes the office was busy but what DR'S office these day's aren't. I would go back to her and I am having my procedures done with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I waited several months to see this doctor. I went to my appointment on time and waited in the clinic for well over an hour. I was greeted by her RN who told me to disrobe for examination. She breezed in very quickly, said hello and asked why I was in to see her. She looked at my issue, and said, I'll be back, and disappeared. In the meantime I read postings on the wall (for the staff) about types of biopsies. Her RN returned about 10 minutes after she disappeared, to get a tray ready. I asked him what he was doing, he replied he was getting a tray ready for biopsy. I replied that while waiting I had informed myself, and wanted to know which one he was doing. He gave me an answer and proceeded to explain. She returned and did the biopsy herself. I asked,"what are you checking for?" She answered,"everything". I hardly felt a thing when she did the biopsy and give her great credit for her skills in this area. Her mannerism rates a "0". I have a right to know what is going on with my body

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Monson is beyond horrible! I waited an hour to see her, she came in and spent 2 minutes asking me questions that had no relevance to what I was there for, and she was rude! She wants you in, and out! She doesn't care what your issue is, she goes on for 2 minutes and makes you feel stupid when you ask questions! It was so uncomfortable, that as soon as I left her office, I called my family doctor and had her give me a referral to another dermatologist. I Never want to see that lady again...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2428939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I waited over an hour to see her, and when she finally came to see me, she had me disrobe and sit alone in the exam room for another 20 mins. She was not thorough and did not seem to care about me or my problem. She just said to get blood work and that she'd call me with the results. It's been over a month and I still haven't heard anything from her or her staff. Absolutely terrible doctor and I will never be returning. We can also note the fact that I had to wait 5 months to actually see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

waited over an hour to see her. In retrospect, I wish I had walked out of the office along with the couple that did from the waiting room today. she did not care. she apologized for the long wait without even looking at my face, and took all of 5 seconds to examine me. I had a mole beneath my hair which she missed seeing because she didn't bother moving my hair over in order to see beneath it. this woman does not deserve to be responsible for the care of others. she has no passion for dermatology and no people skills. I will never return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

staff very good her nurse very helpful Dr Monson diagnosed possible problems requisitioned an ointment 3 days later great improvement on my way to recovery. knows her stuff. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! 2 HOURS LATE, WAITING IN MEDICAL ROOM FOR 45 MINS, SHE CAME IN SPENT TWO MINS, LEAVE CAME BACK AFTER 20MINS, SPENT ANOTHER 2 MINS AND THATS IT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][849808].votes_count ]]