Rate Dr. Scott P Serden

Dr. Scott P Serden's Ratings

Dr. Serden delivered my first baby in December 2010 and he was amazing! He has a great bedside manner and helped me feel calm and safe throughout my pregnancy. I rarely had to wait for an appointment and Dr. Serden patiently addressed any questions or concerns that I had. I am so sad I moved south and can no longer use him as my OBGYN.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

He is the best ObGyn i have had. He has been my doctor for 5 years.He is compassionate,honest,and he has no problem explaining anything you ask him. Dr.Serden genuinley cares.Not just another money maker for the crooked insurance companies.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Serden is one of the only "human" doctors that is still out there. I would recommend him before any other doctors.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Serden has been my ob gyn for over 20 years. He is warm, compassionate, a great listener and educator. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I highly, highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag

Great bed side manner, listens and spends quality time with you during your visit.

Submitted March 21, 2008 | flag