Dr. Marc A. Agulnick

Rate Dr. Marc A. Agulnick

Dr. Marc A. Agulnick's Ratings

Very knowledgable, was able to order CAT and MRI and review quickly, prescribed medication that was rapid and effective.Highly recommend for spine/back issues.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

I would not recommend this doctor. I saw this doctor 6 1/2 years ago, and he performed surgery on me. I had 2 herniated disks, he removed 1 disk and did not perform surgery on the 2nd, as a result he left me with with vertabrae that was bone on bone. I suffered terrible pain. On top of this he Had another Doctor in the operating room who tried to collect $6000 from me for his services. I have since had another operation with another surgeon and I am now pain free and able to return to work.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

very open mind ,answers most all question. Respectfull,he bring joy in our family

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

professional all the way. caring staff,the best i have ever dealt with. as for the doc,no doctor in my 59 years was so down to earth and caring,i had lower back and neck surgery 6 weeks apart and all i can say is it is so nice not to be in pain anymore. from the first check up to the most resent follow up i have been treated like a person not a file.i would send anyone who is in need of back/neck help his way. he gave me my life back and this i will never forget

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

Very competent and understanding doctor. He will listen to what you have to say and does a thorough job of explaining, both verbally and visually, his diagnosis. He is patient with questions and takes his time answering all of them. Offers a sound treatment plan, not opting to go straight to surgery. If anything, he actually was encouraging in saying that he doesn't think I will need his surgical skills. Very few negatives. One was the wait time, both in the waiting and examining room. An average wait of 45 minutes is unacceptable to me. What is the point of having appointment times? Others were that he does not introduce who his assistant or nurse is that is in the examining room. I know it is minor, but it was awkward having this random unknown person sitting in the background while you explain what is going on to the doctor. Otherwise, he is a mild mannered, not arrogant, intelligent young spin/back doctor who I would highly recommend!

Submitted July 11, 2010 | flag

Dr Agulnick is the best spine surgeon out there he preformed anterior posterior spinal fusion on me a year ago and I do have some pain nothing compared what it was like before do not believe these people that have bad things to say and I read all he wants to do is give out meds thats bs 2 mths post op he sent me to pain management for meds he would not write them but he is a great doctor best one ive been to by far and this is my third back surgery

Submitted April 19, 2009 | flag

He is young, but AWESOE.. Was dealing with back pain for 10 or more years from doctor to doctor trying to get answers, only to to be given medication on top of medication. Have other muscular issues that ev1 else kept putting all the pian blame on, but Dr. Agulnick looked past that and after all this time, had a spinal fusion in July, (still healing) but the pain I had prior is gone.. His nurse Marj Kulesa is a sweet and caring person as well.. Love them both.. Would recommend them to anyone in need of an excellent and knowledgable spine surgeon..

Submitted Nov. 6, 2008 | flag

DR AGULNICK IS THE BEST. HE HAD PREFORMED T BACK SURGERYS ON MY SPINE,INCLUDING SPINAL FUSION. HE TOOK THE MOST AMAZING CARE OF ME FROM WHEN I FIRST MET HIM AND I WAS IN PAIN TO 1 YR AFTER MY POST OP CHECK. HE DIDN'T STRING ME ALONG TO DO MEDICATION OR PT. I WAS IN NEED FOR DISC REPAIR. HE DIDN'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS WAS UNIMPORTANT AND JUST BACK PAIN. HE IS THE BEST.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr agulnick is extremely knowledgable and compassionate. after being misdiganosed by my last orthopaedist I was very scared that another would waive my pain aside. so far he has been great. I have had issues with the staff not responding to medication refills but I still highly recommend dr. agulnick.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

I was unsure at first at seeing a doctor who was young and inexperienced but turned out back surgery was complete sucess.found out he trained at spine institute of n.y. at beth israel and he had much experience.He is also very careing.

Submitted March 3, 2007 | flag