Rate Dr. Marc A. Agulnick

Dr. Marc A. Agulnick's Ratings

excellent surgeon. very knowledgeable and caring. Would highly recommend him. Conservative surgeon who only operates when truly needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Excellent , knowledgeable spine surgeon . Impeccable bed side manners . He gave me my life back .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Agulnick is an excellent spine surgeon. He took care of my Aunt 3 months ago with a spine fx and I can't believe she is walking with no pain this soon. He still listens and cares a quality that most surgeons lose quickly. I can't thank him enough, his skills are exceptional and he is an asset to his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620387].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I had undergone three previous spine surgeries without success. I was in constant pain, and could not even stand up straight. It was a long road, but Dr. agulnick sat with me answered all of my questions, and carried out a complex surgical plan. today I can stand and walk again. For the first time I have been able to play with my grandchildren and enjoy their company. I am very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Very knowledgable, was able to order CAT and MRI and review quickly, prescribed medication that was rapid and effective.Highly recommend for spine/back issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor. I saw this doctor 6 1/2 years ago, and he performed surgery on me. I had 2 herniated disks, he removed 1 disk and did not perform surgery on the 2nd, as a result he left me with with vertabrae that was bone on bone. I suffered terrible pain. On top of this he Had another Doctor in the operating room who tried to collect $6000 from me for his services. I have since had another operation with another surgeon and I am now pain free and able to return to work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

very open mind ,answers most all question. Respectfull,he bring joy in our family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

professional all the way. caring staff,the best i have ever dealt with. as for the doc,no doctor in my 59 years was so down to earth and caring,i had lower back and neck surgery 6 weeks apart and all i can say is it is so nice not to be in pain anymore. from the first check up to the most resent follow up i have been treated like a person not a file.i would send anyone who is in need of back/neck help his way. he gave me my life back and this i will never forget

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Very competent and understanding doctor. He will listen to what you have to say and does a thorough job of explaining, both verbally and visually, his diagnosis. He is patient with questions and takes his time answering all of them. Offers a sound treatment plan, not opting to go straight to surgery. If anything, he actually was encouraging in saying that he doesn't think I will need his surgical skills. Very few negatives. One was the wait time, both in the waiting and examining room. An average wait of 45 minutes is unacceptable to me. What is the point of having appointment times? Others were that he does not introduce who his assistant or nurse is that is in the examining room. I know it is minor, but it was awkward having this random unknown person sitting in the background while you explain what is going on to the doctor. Otherwise, he is a mild mannered, not arrogant, intelligent young spin/back doctor who I would highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078294].votes_count ]]