Rate Dr. Nora Zung

Dr. Nora Zung's Ratings

I have had dr zung over 20 years and no complaints about her or her staff. She keeps it real and straight forward and does not waste your time. If you need to ask her stuff. Prepare your questions. Always people waiting for her. Her secretaries are ok too,

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zung has always been very knowledgeable and helpful. Does not overindulge unnecessarily, and I try not to take up her time when there are other patients waiting to see her.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I have been going to her for over 15 years (on and off due to moving). It is very hard to get a same day appointment if you suddenly feel unwell, staff would ask you whats wrong to pre-screen somewhat. In the past couple years, I have been going to walk-ins a lot more because of this due to her work hours being much less than mine. I have had an underlying condition that was uncovered by a specialist that she referred to.Every year at the physical I ask the same question if there was anything wrong with my condition even siting syptoms that I found on Net. Finally I get an answer, from a specialist that she referred to at a much later stage. If it wasn't so tough to find a new doctor in Toronto, and that I had a file there because my parents had a file there, I would have switched a long time ago. I am now undergoing more tests as directed by my specialist and I am extremely worried if it develops to something else. I would not recommend her at all to any of my friends/family.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zung ia a wonderful doctor. She is very caring and efficient.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

I have been visiting her for over 15 years, so far so good. I am comfortable with her because she doesn't seem to use pills only if it is necessary. The clinic has been generally busy and naturally we can't expect the doctor to drag on a cases where most patients would like that as a good interaction. From my experience, if you care to ask, Dr Zung would go along and explain more. I trust this is good enough. My recent visit was very good, the treatments perscribed were perfect and my problem symtoms disappeared in two days. I am so thankful for her. Every doctor is different in the way how he or she interacts with patients, I feel that when you need more information or explanation, just ask rather then waiting to be told. Dr Zung has always answered my questions. Patients need to show their appreciation as well. My feeling is that Dr Zung cares about her patients. I will continue to have her as the doctor for my whole family.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zung, has been my primary physician for at least 10 years and I have always been well treated by her. She always recalls who I am as well as my family members which gives me the impression that she does pay attention to details that matter. Yes, I may not always get in to see her at the scheduled time and the visits are brief. I personally am not looking for a long drawn out appointment, while others may feel that is necessary component in a health check up. I wouldn't describe her as cold as others have, rather, that she cuts out the fluff and sticks to what counts, again something I like as I too operate in a similar fashion. I need her expertise and professional opinion and that’s exactly what she gives me. I have friends who can hold my hand and whisper sweet nothings into my ear if I need it.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

I have had her for about 10 years, and yes, she is very unhelpful. And I'm sure the fact that I am in my 20s gives her even more reason to get me out the door even sooner, even after a 45 min wait. I remember the last appt I had with her, I had a terrible pneumonia so was seeing her for that, but I also had to get some documentation for work. To make a long story short, the appt ended in 3 mins. It does seem like she gives way more time to old people (because they're old?). I know she is conservative and will not change her mind. Even though you ask for another drug, she won't give it to you. Does not prescribe drugs logically. I have mild asthma (on a scale of 1 to 5, I have 1), and without hesitation she puts me on medications for a pt that is a 3. Secretary called me and said through the phone "Can I speak to ___? Oh yes, your tests show you have yeast, go to the drug store and get canesten." And I'm SURE that there were other people in the office to hear that! I HATE HER

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

I was a her long-time patient. You can tell by her office that she is really exhausted but still working for her own benefit. She sounds as if she were a dedicated Christian at church. It is my questions of her integrity, and disclosing patients' confidential information.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

She barely talk to her patient. She seems not to care. She is such a cold person even to her family.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

When you ask her questions the answers are always very short, sometimes just a single word although more words are needed to explain your questions. She seems just reluctant to answer. Her manner is very cold. You hardly feel comfortable and satisfied if you want to learn what really happens as you concern about your health problems

Submitted July 17, 2010 | flag