Rate Dr. John W. Kim

Dr. John W. Kim's Ratings

Great Doctor very Kid friendly, very knowledgeable. Very professional

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Kim is a great doc. I was a new mom of twins he took time to answer ALL my questions, I never once felt rushed with him. The staff are great to very friendly and ready to help out any way they can.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kim is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.He has a way with children that puts them and their parents at ease.He is very insightful, ready to answer any questions, and quite approachable.He is an extremely nice person and a great doctor that intuitively knows what a child needs. I can't say enough good things about him! (He isn't always on time but if he is late he always apologizes)

Submitted Sept. 28, 2006 | flag

Dr.Kim Is a wonderful and helpful doctor. He will listen to all your concerns, and make sure that you understand everything before he leaves the room.He takes his time with the children and makes them feel comfortable.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2005 | flag