Rate Dr. Allen C Ho

Dr. Allen C Ho's Ratings

Dr. Ho is the best doctor I've encountered. I had a detached retina and Dr.Ho performed surgery and saved my vision. He's also very nice.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ho has treated my elderly mother for macular degeneration for the past 6 years. He is without a doubt an expert in his field. He not only has provided her with outstanding care, he has managed her condition with precision. In addition, the staff at Mid-Atlantic are friendly and responsive. In all the years, we have never experienced an unpleasant situation. Mom and I both are so grateful that Dr. Ho treats her...he is the best!! We have recommended him numerous times.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Honestly, the best doctor I have ever met in my life...makes me want to be a doctor

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

ONE OF AMERICA'S TOP RETINA DOCTORS.HE IS VERY EXPERIENCED AND IS HIGHLY RECOGNIZED BY HIS PEERS

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag