Rate Dr. Gregg S. Govett

Dr. Gregg S. Govett's Ratings

DR. Govett is the sixth doctor I saw for my illness, and the only one that has helped me. He goes the extra mile and takes a personal interest . When I call with a question, the doctor is usually the one to call back to address my concerns. He has given me hope when I thought my illness was never going to get better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I would look for another doctor if you´ve ended up at govett´s. I had a surgery done by hime years ago and I suspected from day one that he did not do a great job on my operation. I showed up a few years later to get some medical records and visit to see if he saw anything wrong since my condition is back to where it was. I waited for almost an hour and then when he came in he kept talking to someone in the hall. He briefly looked inside my nose and gave me a look as if something was wrong. He shrugged it off and said it was allergies. Problems is, I already knew that. I explained the issues I was having and he acted very condescending and would not quit looking at my tattoos. I was fully aware that I have allergies. I came to see what was structurally wrong with my nasal passages because he did the operation. He did not seem to care and acted as if I was a burden. His staff was full of rude girls that acted as if I was just there to hand out money. It´s not slander if it´s the truth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I thought he was a very nice dr. He was very concerned about my problems, did everything he could to figure out what was going on with me, and, is taking every measure to pinpoint my issues, and then fix them.im trusting him with my voice, and I sing, and I make money that way, and I wouldn't let just anyone care for it. I trust him completely , so I recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

This is got to be the worst experience ever in my years as a patient! Like the previous post on this page his staff and him are very condescending, rude and obnoxious. The two front desk personnel basically tossed me the clipboard to fill out my medical information. After I finally got to see the doctor he was very rude and acted pre-occupied. He acted like he couldn't wait to get my appointment over with. Asked me questions about what I did in the service and acted as though he didn't believe me. Stay away from this office! I'm surprised the VA still uses his "So called services"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

After showing up I realized I forgot my daughter’s insurance card. I ask them if they could call and get the info from my child’s primary care they told me NO. So I told them I could email them the insurance info. They said NO. So I said I will just pay full price for the services, again they told me they couldn’t do that. After speaking with a dr. friend of mine he told me the reason is because they bill 400% to insurance so with them it’s all about the money. Horrible!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

I had an overall good experience with Dr. Govett. He is professional and very knowledgeable. He is willing to go the extra mile to help his patients and get the problem fixed. This is the most important thing to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

I found Dr. Govett and his assistant to be rude, sarcastic and demeaning. He made me feel like a complete idiot. It was my impression that he has a problem with veterans and Viet Nam vets in particular. When asked what my duties were in the military he seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. The V.A. has recently scheduled me to see him again and I have requested another Dr. I don't know how he deals with non veteran patients but I suspect if you are a veteran you will not be pleased with your visit with him or his associate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

Dr. Govett has got to be the best doctor I've ever seen. He may not be all-smiles and "hows-your-family?" sweet, but he is the ONLY doctor I have EVER seen who has told me, clearly, what he thinks is wrong, and offered ME multiple different choices on how to approach and handle it. I love him, and wish all my doctors were as supportive of my decisions. His staff is friendly, my appointments are almost always on-time, and I always leave feeling better than when I went in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Maybe his specialty should be "Fear, Nose and Throat." Medicine by intimidation isn't taught in medical schools, as far as I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][850632].votes_count ]]