Rate Dr. Anthony Barone

Dr. Anthony Barone's Ratings

I had a really good experience with Dr. Barone. I was going in for a follow up doppler exam after having multiple blood clots in my lungs 2 years ago from the birth control pill (at the time I was 27). When he read my file he was really compassionate and told me the blood specialist I was seeing (Dr. Henry Fox) was very reputable and that I was in good hands. I really liked his disposition and excellent bedside manner.

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Barone is a more than a true professional, he is a good person. I went in for an HSG uterine x-ray and he was very patient, explained everything he was doing clearly, was gentle and extremely kind in explaining his analysis. If I ever need a radiologist again, I hope I will be able to use him. You are in good (and kind) hands with Dr. Barone.

Submitted March 19, 2008 | flag