Rate Dr. Michael H. Blume

Dr. Michael H. Blume's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Blume for many years. He diagnosed a problem that no one could figure out, and if the problem was not taken care of as quickly as it was, it could have killed me, by causing alot of damage to vital organs. When he got the results, he called me on a Jewish Holiday, I knew then it was serious. How many doctor would do that? Once I was sent to the proper Dr. for care, it was resolved, and hasn't reoccured. Dr. Blume has a great sense of humor, but very compassionate, and definitely cares about his patients, he listens to what they have to say, and answers all questions and concerns, and will take the time he feels needed to help you. He has helped me many times with stomach problems, which are completely fine now, and on no medications. My own family doctor goes to him,and he referred me to Dr. Blume. I can't say enough about him, he's the best in his field, and I love this guy, he's great. All physicians should be this good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Blume is the most amazing medical professional I have ever encountered. After urgent illness related appointments with him, on two different occasions, he called me at home to check in on me 2-3 days in a row! AMAZING! Also, he is always flexible with his schedule to try to squeeze me in during a time of need. I felt like he was right there with me the whole way through what I was going through. I highly recommend this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851661].votes_count ]]