Rate Dr. Adam A. Brunson

Dr. Adam A. Brunson's Ratings

The 'office mm

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brunson is the best dr I have ever visited. I have a complex medical history and he always takes extra time to make sure we cover everything in the visit. If i'm sick, I can always get a same day appointment with one of his two great Nurse practitioners. He has a beautiful office with an X-ray machine and physical therapy on site. Front office staff is always very helpful, especially when it comes to insurance and billing issues. Highly recommend this office to anyone reading this!

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

I have found over 15 yrs that Dr Brunson and his staff are superb. They return calls within 24 hrs. The on line portal they have is great as I can view blood work and other records. Dr Brunson responds to all questions in detail. If he's not there, someone else responds. I trust my life with Dr Brunson and have referred well over 20 people to him who feel the same way, as he consistently takes his time listening and giving options. He knows when to refer me to a specialist, which recently occurred, and was perfectly timed as it identified a blood disorder that was treated and got under control. I bombard Dr Brunson with questions, and "Internet Self-diagnosing" that I have a habit of doing. He never gets annoyed at my presenting internet info, and actually welcomes it. Negative comments about the staff in my opinion, are not true. Despite being a busy office and always come through.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Brunson for several years. Recently, I was having knee and leg pain. When I went to see him, Dr. Brunson examined me and suggested a cortisone shot as a treatment. I expressed my concern about getting a cortisone shot and negative things that I have heard about it. He listened to my concerns and gave me medication instead. When I was still having pain and went back, he ordered some further testing to pinpoint what was wrong. I found out that I had a torn meniscus. His recommendation was to get the cortisone shot. I was very nervous about it, but I agreed to get the shot. On the day that I had the appointment, I asked many questions. Dr. Brunson answered each question even though he knew that I was stalling. When he was going to give me the shot, he made sure that I was comfortable. I have to say that he was exactly right and I haven't had any pain for several months now. His entire staff has always been friendly to my husband and I.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

I met with Melissa for a physical and the whole experience was great. I had very little wait time, she was very attentive to my needs, and she took the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions. I will definitely recommend the office to my friends and family.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Doctor is very good, but ,his staff did not have records of my blood test. Management lacks professionalism.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Reasonable good doctor. Have to wait a bit to see him. Not wheelchair frendly very hard to get in and out.Dont understand this since he does sports.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

The office staff is mean and rude. The doctor was knowledgeable but weird how he puts off with the horrible staff.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for almost a decade. He is very sincere and ethical. I trust him with my life. It's the only primary care physician that my wife and I will see. I also recently injured myself in the gym; so I utilized his in house physical therapy services recently. They offer a full sixty minutes with each session. Hands down, this injury was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. The head of the physical therapy department really listens and works with his clients. I actually wrote a letter into Dr. Brunson's office a few weeks ago telling him how much I appreciated the PT and the quality behind it.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

The Dr is pretty good however you have to get passed the Wife she is the office manager and very money hungry a paper to be signed expect to pay everything is pay pay pay. I once owed 2.80 and she came after me like a pit bull on their last meal. My opinion the place would run allot smoother and calmer if she would just stay home. My opinion go elsewher it is not worth it.

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag