Dr. Richard Leger

Rate Dr. Richard Leger

Dr. Richard Leger's Ratings

Great surgeon, I can see 20/20 without glasses for the first time in 15 years! awesome surgeon and staff at Lasik MD Calgary! Thank you all!

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Leger was an amazing surgeon! The procedure was so quick and painless! I was a little nervous prior to the procedure, but before the surgery, Dr. Leger took time to re-explain everything to me and reassure me. Before I knew it, the surgery was over! My recovery was quick and very easy. I highly recommend this procedure to everyone!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

I went to Lasik MD to see if I could have corrective surgery as my prescription was so high…I was so impressed by the level of professionalism and care to which each test was conducted. The staff was so enthusiastic and caring! They shared with me their own experiences and made me feel completely at ease. Day of surgery I still had a couple of questions but they took the time and made sure I was comfortable and informed. While I was waiting for my surgery I heard patients raving about how nice Dr Leger was and how smooth the procedure went. Dr Leger took time to talk to me about any last questions and explained the procedure. He made me feel completely at ease. You know you are in great hands as soon as you meet him! After, the assistants in the surgery room and in the aftercare area were very attentive.It has been just over 2 weeks since my procedure and I am feeling at the top of the world! I can see without glasses finally after 28 years!! I would do it all over again if I had to!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

I recently had PRK surgery after contemplating it for nearly 5 years. I was very nervous prior to surgery and the staff really took the time to answer all of my questions and to reassure me. Dr. Leger also reassured me when I entered the operating room, stating that he would take care of everything! This was very comforting. He walked he through the entire procedure and was very patient with me. He was great! My prescription was previously -8.00 and -9.00 and now I can see so well! It has been life changing! Don't wait!!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

I recently had lasik on both of my eyes and Dr Leger was terriffic. He made sure that I was not affraid and guided me through the whole procedure. The staff made me feel comfortable and calm. I was given more than enough information about the procedure as well as what to expect. I now have 20/20 vision and I am so happy with all of the staff at LASIK MD.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Dr.Leger made me feel at ease in the O.R. I was nervous going into the surgery, but he was very reassuring and caring. He took the time to answer all my questions prior. He guided me throughout the whole procedure, I knew exactly what to expect. It has been a month since my surgery and I am very happy with my new eyes! Ty!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

I recently got new eyes from LasikMD, and am enjoying them a lot. At first I was nervous and unsure of which procedure to have. However, after speaking with Dr. Leger and th staff at the clinic I felt very comfortable and confident that the results from either would be positive. Dr. Leger and re staff were great and made me feel at ease. The clinic was very nice inside and the cookies there were very addicting. Loving seeing the world through my own eyes.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

My surgery went well and my vision was corrected to almost 20/20 in both eyes. That is why I rated Dr. Leger's "Knowledge" as 5 out of 5. My only criticism was his interpersonal skills. Just before my surgery I admitted I was very nervous. I asked him twice if this was going to hurt. After the second time he told me to "Stop being a baby and be quiet." To be fair to him, I am sure he gets his fair share of nervous patients, and I can imagine that must be tiresome.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

Overall, I had a very positive experience at Lasik MD. The staff at the clinic was all genuinely excited for me to have surgery. I was prepared completely for surgery with all my questions being answered. Dr. Leger was fantastic throughout the procedure, and was confident and reassuring. Every detail of his work seemed to be completed very thoroughly and precisely. My vision now seems to be as clear or better than the vision I had with contact lenses. I have been very happy with the entire process.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Leger performed my LASIK treatment a couple of days ago and I am extremely happy with the results. Not only is my vision better than it ever was with corrective lenses, but my eyes almost feel normal. Already!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2010 | flag