Rate Dr. Stephen E. Perryman

Dr. Stephen E. Perryman's Ratings

Dr. Perryman is the most knowledgable, kind, gentle, helpful, personable and dedicated doctor I have ever had. He has helped me and healed me and informed me of the best treatments, etc. He is a wonderful caring person and an outstanding PHYSICIAN. He is God sent to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

I've been going to him for years, and can't imagine going to another doctor. I drive a over a 1/2hr just to see him. Office staff is good, once you get on a friendly basis with them (i.e. years of being a patient). Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr Perryman is great. His staff at the front desk are rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Best doctor in Pittsburgh. Tries to solve my health issues without drugs first. So addicts are out of luck here. My family and friends have been going there for years. All are completely satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

I live in Mt. Lebanon - spent several hours researching decent local doctors. Perryman came up several times on several websites and had a few locals point me in his direction. Reviews are very accurate! Looks like he's a late 40's early 50's age guy. Highly recommended - spent at least 60 minutes talking with me, going over every detail, super in depth history, and gave great advice. No judgement on his part and super friendly and professional and when sticky subjects came up (e.g. being overweight) he was able to non-judgmentally assist me to be healthier and help me goal plan instead of "being overweight is bad - don't do that". He seems like he's got a scary good memory too - remembered every little detail of our conversation. My appointment was very punctual - he jokingly said he may run a few minutes late some days but that's because he tries to give everyone his 100% non rushed attention. He's my new PCP and I'd wait for him everytime. He's that good! Very tech-savvy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

I know I'm in good hands. He is knowledgeable, caring and very comprehensive at his visits. I get the sense this is a man who enjoys his work. When he listens, he really HEARS what the patient is saying. As someone with a complicated medical history, I need doctors that I trust. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Perryman!! He actually listens to you and doesn't treat you like you're stupid. Wait times are minimal, if any. With all my health issues and the numerous doctors I have seen since 2003, he is only the second doctor to have my complete trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Dr. Perryman is great! As long as you get past his incompetent and rude staff! They have no idea what they are doing and make the experience very difficult!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Dr. Perryman was unlike any other doctor I've ever visited. I did not wait at all. He actually talked tome for over an hour! We went through my "list" of concerns and health issues first; and discusssed everything at length. Also, he treated me like an equal and did not try to over ride my concerns with his "expertise". He did a very thorough physical. I am 36 and most doctors always just looked me over and said perfect health without checking blood or anything. Dr. Perryman ordered some basic labs and additional labs based on my concerns. Everything was entered into a computer system that I have access to at any time. At the end he verbally recounted the entire visit onto his blackberry (I assume to be typed out later). Even though I have some medical concerns I actually feel calm after my appointment. I totally trust this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr Perryman truely cares about his patients. He's a very good doctor with a very nice personality. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851821].votes_count ]]