Rate Dr. Linda Farrell

Dr. Linda Farrell's Ratings

Dr Farrell is exceptionally kind and knowledgeable in her field. She is very generous and understanding, and puts children at ease taking as much time as is necessary to help them understand any procedure she will be doing, so there are no surprises. My daughter was never nervous going there! Thank you Dr. Farrell ! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

had braces with Dr. Farrell found her and her staff excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

I can't say enough great things about the staff and Dr.Farrell. Her receptionist is fabulous and so is Dr.Farrell, My Daughter and I love them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

DR. Farrell is amazing - kind ,gentle and considerate and treats her patients with respect. My daughter loves her (and so do I). ... and my daughter's teeth look great! Dr. Farrel is going an incredible job. And let's not forget her staff - Sharon and Mary are also incredible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Farrell is the best doctor! she is kind and respectful and you can tell she really enjoys her work and her clients! She is a really genuine person and with great knowledge! im glad to had her as a doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

very kind and conciderate doctor both my cildren have had her and both have like her very much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][851930].votes_count ]]