Rate Dr. Behrooz A. Torkian

Dr. Behrooz A. Torkian's Ratings

Dr Torkian is a very BAD Doctor!!! i had my nose done by him , he did something that i didn't ask him to ( so rude to change someone face to sometjing they dont want ) for me its a crime . for one year he said everything will be gone in a year fom the surgery date . guess what ?he wanted me not to sue him ( by California law you can sue only with in a year from the surgery date - something i didnt know ). today few years after the surgery i still never got back my smell sense , my teast sense had weaken , i have nasal valve collaped and a very crocet looking nose . his damage affected my whole life and nobody want to take responsibilty and fix his mistake .i wish i never stept to his office . he made a crime and he still in practce - its a shame . i wish someone had warn me before - be careful from this "Doctor "

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Torkian did a complicated rhino revision with excellent results, including improved airways and aesthetics(beautiful). I am a nurse and have seen the opposite too many times with other Drs. His office is professional and caring with personal concerns for your well being. They take the time to ensure your comfortable before and after all visits and that you receive the quality results your looking for.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

After having a bad rhinoplasty in the past from another doctor I decided to correct it but now as a revision with Dr. Torkian. He seemed very nice and understanding. Turns out I had a deviated septum that was never corrected from the first surgery which I had no idea to begin with. Upon the 3D image we agreed that he would correct my septum, lower the tip, and reduce nostril size. He ended up adding some changes without informing me and without my consent such as widening my bridge, breaking the nasal bone causing a dent near the root of the nose when re-alined, adding cartilage above the nostril by bridge to give it character. I do give him credit for only what we agreed upon but now I have to suffer for the defects. I recommend anyone to inform themselves of any changes the minute before surgery. It seems every doctor never truly listens to the patients needs or whats appealing to the individual when its not their nose and they still get paid regardless of how much or little was done

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

I highly recommend Dr Torkian. What separates Dr Torkian from other doctors is the fact that he is an artist and a visionary.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

I cannot say more about Dr. Torkian and his incredible staff! I had a revision rhinoplasty a year ago, and just had some minor lip injections. This man is so incredibly thoughtful and skilled when it comes to anything face. He takes the rather intimidating world of cosmetic surgery and makes it an experience that is pleasant and customized to your own wants and goals. He is realistic and honest and truly believes that the best looking you is by utilizing what you already have. He does not try and make you look like a cookie cutter patient. I appreciate the warmth and kindness in his office, Martha and Amanda who work the office as well as hold your hand for the not so fun parts, are wonderfully educated women who know exactly how to comfort and give you all the info you will need throughout your treatments! Do not look any further, Dr. Torkian has changed my life and I could not be more grateful that I found him!

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Torkian after being referred to him by a nurse in another Dr's office.I was in need of repair from a botched fat grafting procedure by a Dr. (We'll call Dr.E.) Dr. E gave me built-in jowls, made one side of my face larger than the other, and I had lumps under one eye, and a tube shaped lump circling underneath the other eye. I could find no doctor capable nor willing to help me. Dr.Torkian said he would see what he could do and the consult was free. He began repairs that visit. I hold Dr. Torkian and his staff in the highest regard. He showed patience and was conservative.He used very diluted steroid injections to dissolve the fat graft lumps and lesson the jowls. He then repaired the size difference from one side of my face to the other.There are no words for how much he did for me and my self esteem. Looking in the mirror no longer causes me sorrow and I will never let anyone else touch my face again other than Dr. Torkian. Great Dr.and very easy to talk to, he listens.

Submitted May 7, 2011 | flag

He is amazing I have my nose done with him and it looks beautyful. I am so happy with the results he also did my under eyes. they look so natural my face doesn't look done, and Martha is incredible nice. Thank you Dr Torkian.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Torkian is just fabulous. Both an exceptional doctor with an eye for beautiful clean naturalism and an incredible bed side manner. I was impressed on every level. I have had 2 procedures done with him and both were excellent. He is very detail oriented and spent a great amount of time explaining all aspects of the surgeries, which I really appreciated. Office was organized and elegant and Martha is terrific as his assistant.Thank you, Dr. T!

Submitted June 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Torkian has been doing my Botox since November 2009, but I inquired about a minor nose job and fat grafting under my eyes. So, I just had 2 simultaneous procedures done by Dr. Torkian. A removal of a box like bump on the bridge of my nose and fat grafting from my abdomen to the wells underneath my eyes and my cheek bones Anyway, I was very concerned with the potential pain involved as I elected not to go the operating room route and general anaesthetic. At my request, he did the procedure in office under local anaesthetic only (same nerve block used by the dentist). Dr. Torkian has great personality and skill. My concerns with pain were unwarranted. He had a way with the injections, jiggling the my lip (the first injection site) so that it was barely felt. I actually only paid for the under eyes and nose. Upon his election, he decided to do the cheeks as well, indicating that he wouldn’t feel right about it if he didn’t do it. No additional charge. And my results.Awesome

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Torkian fixed my under eye circle problem with fat grafting. I love my results (I'm on the website so you can see them too, I'm the eye on his home page) and I will only let Dr. Torkian touch my face from now on.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag