You may also like

Rate Dr. Allison C. Strnad

Dr. Allison C. Strnad's Ratings

I would not recommend this doctor for gyn issues. Dr Strnad dismissed the intense pain I felt during intercourse. She also spoke in a demeaning manner to me during the appointment. I told her that I had been doing research and informed her how I felt my pain matched some of the conditions I found. She told me that I should never do research on the internet and that some of the pain I had was most likely just from using the wrong size tampon. (I am a doctorate student in the health field, I know if my pain was that simple I would have figured that out. I also firmly believe that patients should be their own health advocates and if a doctor discourages that advocacy it's because they are not a very competent medical professional.) She did some blood work on my hormone levels, when I requested those results to be sent to an endocrinologist, she said that it wasn't necessary to do that, though as a patient that is how I wanted to proceed. I found the WISH clinic in Nashville, where my pain was taken seriously. After medication, physical therapy, and consultation with an endocrinologist my pain is almost completely gone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Strnad. We were as high risk as they come and she was able to deliver a healthy baby and even though I had severe complications, she was able to save my uterus AND my life!! She is super laid back and optimistic, so if you are looking for a grim and overly "informative" doctor, she is not your gal. You want knowledgeable, honest, and even a little fun--Dr. Strnad all the way! Wish I could have another baby safely, I would use her again and again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I cannot believe I was able to locate such a professional and knowledgable doctor. I am absolutely thrilled that I made contact with her. I have now been seeing Dr. Strnad for three years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

An excellent doctor and super staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Strnad is the BEST!!! The nurses are great and very friendly. They are so personable and friendly. I actually looked forward to my appointments. Every appointment I felt like I was talking to friends. Dr Strnad is VERY professional and always took the time to be there and talk. Never in a rush. She made me feel important and like she genuinely cared. I can't believe there is another woman doctor in Nashville that is better than she. I will forever recommend her to any woman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr. Strnad and the nurses are fantastic! She has been my GYN since I was 18 and she and the nurses have always been very helpful and knowledgeable. She was first recommended to me by my sister and I recommend her to all my friends today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I just moved here in Nashville. I'm 32 weeks pregnant so I tried to call Dr. Strned office and hope I would get a good service.. But the first time I called and tried to make an appointment, the lady who was picked up the phone was sooooo rude and unprofessional.. She said she will call me back but the thing is she didn't even ask about my name and my cell phone number!! She acted like she didn't have time to talk to me!! So Its too bad that I didn't get to see the Dr Strnad. PS. The number I called is (615) 564-2964 at 10.47 am on Aug 16, 2013)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][852050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Dr. Strnad is the very best! I've been with her for 10 years and she has always been great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Very sweet and personable Doctor. She gave me my Second cseaction and everything went wonderful. I am having my thrid child and she is the only doctor I would have. Overall great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Wonderful! I love her and have been going to her for 5 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852047].votes_count ]]