Rate Dr. Allison C. Strnad

Dr. Allison C. Strnad's Ratings

An excellent doctor and super staff!!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Strnad is the BEST!!! The nurses are great and very friendly. They are so personable and friendly. I actually looked forward to my appointments. Every appointment I felt like I was talking to friends. Dr Strnad is VERY professional and always took the time to be there and talk. Never in a rush. She made me feel important and like she genuinely cared. I can't believe there is another woman doctor in Nashville that is better than she. I will forever recommend her to any woman!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Strnad and the nurses are fantastic! She has been my GYN since I was 18 and she and the nurses have always been very helpful and knowledgeable. She was first recommended to me by my sister and I recommend her to all my friends today.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

I just moved here in Nashville. I'm 32 weeks pregnant so I tried to call Dr. Strned office and hope I would get a good service.. But the first time I called and tried to make an appointment, the lady who was picked up the phone was sooooo rude and unprofessional.. She said she will call me back but the thing is she didn't even ask about my name and my cell phone number!! She acted like she didn't have time to talk to me!! So Its too bad that I didn't get to see the Dr Strnad. PS. The number I called is (615) 564-2964 at 10.47 am on Aug 16, 2013)

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Strnad is the very best! I've been with her for 10 years and she has always been great!

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Very sweet and personable Doctor. She gave me my Second cseaction and everything went wonderful. I am having my thrid child and she is the only doctor I would have. Overall great person.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Wonderful! I love her and have been going to her for 5 years now.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

I'm normally terrified of doctors and dread going for my annual exam. The wait takes forever, the doctor treats me like I'm not even there and handles me like a slab of meat at the deli. I decided to take a chance and go with Dr. Strnad after reading the reviews here, and I am SO glad I did! My appointment was at 8:30AM, a nurse saw me at 8:40, and the doctor was there a few minutes later. Dr. Strnad was very friendly and warm - it was the most at ease I've ever felt in a doctor's office. She's very personable and took the time to talk to me, answer all my questions, and reassure me. The exam was very professional, quick, and thorough. I was comfortable the whole way through (which is saying a lot!) and left the office feeling a lot better.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Strnad and her staff are amazing. I have and always will recommend her. She is professional, straight forward and treats you with genuine care and respect. She helped me through two miscarraiges and then through a very scary high risk pregnancy that helped bring my beautiful baby girl into this world. I can't say enough about how amazing she is!!!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

I cannot say enough about Dr. Strnad!!! She has been my Obgyn since I moved here 6 yrs. ago and she felt like a friend from the first visit! She was with me through my whole high-risk pregnancy with twins and delivered them by c-section. When I had to be admitted to the hospital, she even came by to see me when she got off of work to make sure I was ok. During the 3 weeks I was in the hospital I saw her at least 3 times. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!! And her staff are just as friendly, and genuinely care about their patients.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag