Dr. Allison C. Strnad

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 18 reviews. Dr. Allison C. Strnad has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: What health plans do you take?    Email me    Answer it

Dr. Allison C. Strnad
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3651341
08/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad is the BEST!!! The nurses are great and very friendly. They are so personable and friendly. I actually looked forward to my appointments. Every appointment I felt like I was talking to friends. Dr Strnad is VERY professional and always took the time to be there and talk. Never in a rush. She made me feel important and like she genuinely cared. I can't believe there is another woman doctor in Nashville that is better than she. I will forever recommend her to any woman!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Allison" to "Allison C."
RID: 2778531
20/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad and the nurses are fantastic! She has been my GYN since I was 18 and she and the nurses have always been very helpful and knowledgeable. She was first recommended to me by my sister and I recommend her to all my friends today.
RID: 2771525
16/08/13 1 1 1 1 I just moved here in Nashville. I'm 32 weeks pregnant so I tried to call Dr. Strned office and hope I would get a good service.. But the first time I called and tried to make an appointment, the lady who was picked up the phone was sooooo rude and unprofessional.. She said she will call me back but the thing is she didn't even ask about my name and my cell phone number!! She acted like she didn't have time to talk to me!! So Its too bad that I didn't get to see the Dr Strnad. PS. The number I called is (615) 564-2964 at 10.47 am on Aug 16, 2013)
RID: 2711850
17/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad is the very best! I've been with her for 10 years and she has always been great!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2396193
08/08/12 5 5 5 5 Very sweet and personable Doctor. She gave me my Second cseaction and everything went wonderful. I am having my thrid child and she is the only doctor I would have. Overall great person.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1710090
09/02/12 5 5 5 5 Wonderful! I love her and have been going to her for 5 years now.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1579420
04/11/11 5 4 5 5 I'm normally terrified of doctors and dread going for my annual exam. The wait takes forever, the doctor treats me like I'm not even there and handles me like a slab of meat at the deli. I decided to take a chance and go with Dr. Strnad after reading the reviews here, and I am SO glad I did! My appointment was at 8:30AM, a nurse saw me at 8:40, and the doctor was there a few minutes later. Dr. Strnad was very friendly and warm - it was the most at ease I've ever felt in a doctor's office. She's very personable and took the time to talk to me, answer all my questions, and reassure me. The exam was very professional, quick, and thorough. I was comfortable the whole way through (which is saying a lot!) and left the office feeling a lot better.  Respond
RID: 1576366
01/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad and her staff are amazing. I have and always will recommend her. She is professional, straight forward and treats you with genuine care and respect. She helped me through two miscarraiges and then through a very scary high risk pregnancy that helped bring my beautiful baby girl into this world. I can't say enough about how amazing she is!!!
Insurance: CIGNA

RID: 1345149
24/01/11 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough about Dr. Strnad!!! She has been my Obgyn since I moved here 6 yrs. ago and she felt like a friend from the first visit! She was with me through my whole high-risk pregnancy with twins and delivered them by c-section. When I had to be admitted to the hospital, she even came by to see me when she got off of work to make sure I was ok. During the 3 weeks I was in the hospital I saw her at least 3 times. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!! And her staff are just as friendly, and genuinely care about their patients.
RID: 1246613
09/09/10 5 5 5 5 After having a horrible time with another obgyn in the area, I switched to Dr. Strnad. I've been going to her for about a year now, I am so glad I found her on ratemd, and that she had availability to meet me!
RID: 1231901
18/08/10 5 5 5 5 My special Heartful Thanks to Dr.Stranard,Gynacologist of Heritage Associates,Nashville,Tennesse.She has a rare quality of service oriented Nature.I appreciate her yeomen service to her patients.I saw divine nature in her.She is doing sincere and honest duty in the hospital.She attended my daughter's(Raji)delivery even though she is on off duty.MAY GOD BLESS HER.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1219585
31/07/10 5 5 5 5 After having seen a couple of duds, Strnad was a breath of fresh air. She's personable, thorough, and answers all questions appropriately.
RID: 1213285
22/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad is great. She was my OB throughout my pregnancy and performed my C-section. She was wonderful through it all.
RID: 1115697
26/02/10 5 5 5 5 I switched to Dr Strnad from another obgyn in the area. I can't begin to tell you enough good things about this Dr. Her staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgable. She took the time to talk with me and made me feel comfortable. Never made me feel like I was a nusciance or a bother (as my old dr did.) I will go to Dr. Strnad from now on.
RID: 922931
26/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad is the best doctor I've ever been to. When I first went to her, I had had a very bad experience with another doctor but needed treatment. Dr. Strnad took the time to sit down and talk to both me and my husband to figure out what would best for me and my condition.
RID: 886263
13/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad is wonderful. great bedside manner and takes plenty of time with you. She helped me through a miscarriage and D&C as well as delivering a healthy baby. I never have to wait either!
RID: 834427
18/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strnad is great! She has been my OB/GYN for almost 4 years and delivered my first child. She provided great OB care throughout my whole pregnancy.
RID: 541436
17/03/08 5 5 5 5 Shes very nice.Shes very helpful.Everyone there is great.I really like my doctor and i wouldn't go anywhere else.