Rate Dr. Amir A. Afkhami

Dr. Amir A. Afkhami's Ratings

Does not care to get to know you as a patient. Prescribes you a med, you leave, you pay, that's it. I found him very rude. I was 20 years old at the time I saw him, and perhaps my age is the reason he was so utterly rude and not caring. He also pretends to be an expert in CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) as well. Stick to one thing doc - and let a true CBT specialist, who is caring and professional, handle talk therapy. (Which by the way is very helpful).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr. Afkhami has worked with me on generalized anxiety for almost a year now. Within the first month I noticed improvements in my perception of workplace situations and therefore my ability to modify my approach to get a better result. He uses cognitive behavioral therapy which really has helped me. He is genuinely concerned about his patient's well-being and is gentle yet straight-forward, which works well for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Afkhami is skilled in diagnosis and careful in calibrating medications. He is gentle with the very ill and frank about what can and cannot be done about various conditions. In short, he is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

Dr. Afkhami is friendly, knowledgeable and very effective in mitigating anxiety and stress during conflict.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2010

He is a great doctor and he is easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable in his field and very pleasant personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Afkhami is intelligent and compassionate, he helped my family through a very difficult period in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852290].votes_count ]]