Rate Dr. Thomas T. Eng

Dr. Thomas T. Eng's Ratings

This doctor is not very detailed in what he knows. In all honesty he admitted that if he says he doesn't know, he doesn't know. Great! I appreciate his honesty, but with my type of neurological disease he really DIDN'T know. SO WHY USE MYSELF AS A LAB RAT with all disease modifying drugs he prescribes for my disease that he doesn't really know how to treat! I understand that all doctors don't know EVERYTHING and I feel the word fits here is MALPRACTICE! You have to do your own research on your own ailment and educate him on what I hear are the causes of my disease and what other treatments are out there that are not a slave to Big Pharm. Really he should be paying me for my time! And BTW he has always been and hour behind on my appointments stressing out my care giver! Unacceptable! They of course over book for the doctor's convenience but to wait for him after my appointments are reconfirmed is a big inconvenience for me. I fired him. Save yourself some time and $ by not seeing this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Worst experience I've ever had!!! This "doctor" almost killed me. If I hadn't gotten a 2nd opinion I'd be dead.He didn't even graduate med school in US-he went to med school in the Carribean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

dr. eng has been treating me for parkinson''s for several years based on symptoms he sees in the five minutes he spends with me. I have gone from healthy to incontinance, impotancy, wheel chair bound. I finally recieved a second opinion, guess what no parkinson but water on the brain. Doctor placed a shunt and is hopeful for recovery. if left unchecked coma and death.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852296].votes_count ]]