Rate Dr. Pradeep Chopra

Dr. Pradeep Chopra's Ratings

This Dr doesn't care about your schedule it can take hours with no one waiting,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Chopra is outstanding as a doctor and as a healer. He spends a lot of time with me, going over every aspect of my health condition and does his best to help me. I am not sure what one reviewer wrote about waiting for 90 minutes. I have never waited for longer than 10 minutes. He is most certainly not a doctor to just write pills. He has given me my life back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

He has helped my father immensely. He is compassionate and caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Chopra is amazing. He is a Harvard Medical school graduate and I can see why. He is so understanding. I suffer from a severe chronic pain condition. I had been dozens of doctors over the years and was told that there was nothing they can do. Dr. Chopra has helped me get my life back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2429084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I travel 6 hrs to see Dr Chopra because he is the best! I only wish more doctors were like him - intelligent, caring and so respectful. He works so very hard to help. And yes, I am improving! :-) THANK YOU DR CHOPRA!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2429083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

He is very good. He is very caring. Spent a lot of time with me. He is the only doctor I have met who has helped me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][852321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

A superior doctor with a definite compassion to hime. in fact he just won an award for it! it is joy to be pain free and i thank Dr. Copra for that. j.Woerner

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][852320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Chopra may help the pain, but we won't actually fix anything. They don't do referrals, his staff "doesn't have time for make calls back to patients". He wants the repeat business, thus no referrals. Wait time is unacceptable (90 min.). If you're a senior citizen, have all day to spend at the doctor's and just want meds, Chopra is your guy. If you want to resolve your health issues, go elsewhere and don't waste your time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

I live in Boston and suffer from whole body pain. I had been to many doctors in Boston and they told me to live with it. They gave me pain meds and sent me home. I saw Dr. Chopra and has helped me immensely. I have been able to come off my pain meds and live a normal life. The doctors in Boston has missed my diagnosis. When I had myself checked again with Dr. Chopra's diagnosis, they agreed with him. He is compassionate, caring. He spends all the time with his patients that they need.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][852318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

Dr. Chopra is excellent. He is compassionate and caring. He has helped me immensely

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][852317].votes_count ]]