Rate Dr. Arturo R. Rolla

Dr. Arturo R. Rolla's Ratings

Dr. Rolla is a gem. He works with you to help you with your health care. He is a truly excellent diagnostician, a man with a great sense of humor, and has a great bedside manner.I was once in his waiting room and there were 3 of us waiting. He came out of his office and gave us all a hug telling us we were all his favorite patients. He always makes me feel valued and happy even when he tells me I have to go into the hospital. He comes around every evening and talks to you -- he does not one foot out the door. I am so glad he chose this profession and I chose him as my doctor. He is very special.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

After having poor service at other doctors, I changed primary care to Dr. Rolla. He is excellent and caring. He knows more than any doctor that I've ever gone to and I highly recommend him. You don't wait long and get a thorough exam. He also sends his patients lab work results in a timely fashion. He is very professional and has a great disposition. I'm so happy to finally have a excellent doctor after all these years of having less than average care at other facilities.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rolla is a caring and compassionate doctor. I find him to be very easy to talk to and relate to. He has very good 'bedside manner'. Being comfortable with your doctor is very important.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rolla is one of the finest physicians I know. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor. He believes in the quality of life and treats patients with great care. He has been my doctor for 25 years.

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rolla has been my physician since 1981. I would not be here without him. Arturo is a caring soul who always keeps me on top of my game. He has referred me to several of his collegues over the years for specialized care. I cannot recall waiting for him as being an issue. There are emergencies in life and that is the only time the good Doctor would take someone before MY scheduled appointment. I mention this only because of a previous comment about being upset about waiting 2 hours to see him. There had to be a good reason. Thank You to Dr. Rolla and my Aunt for recommending him when I was young man. Good health to all.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2009 | flag

I was REALLY UPSET that Dr. Rolla saw two patients without appointments before me when I showed up on time and had an actual appointment. I was kept waiting for two hours. And the worst part is that Dr. Rolla KNOWS that my maintenance appointments take all of five total minutes. I think he's a great doctor, but that was horrendous and unacceptable.

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Rolla for approx. 32 years. My entire family- mother, siblings, aunt, uncle and husband all see Dr. Rolla. He is wonderful, caring, no nonsense. A top notch doctor- one I would confidently recommend.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rolla has been my primary care physician and endocrinologist for 24 years. I found him after firing my previous doctor. Dr. Rolla is smart, caring, up-to-date, compassionate,and respectful. He is a true partner in my health care who has a sense of humor. He never lectures -- he always helps. I am a person first and a patient second. I give him major credit for my longevity and current quality of life.

Submitted March 16, 2008 | flag