Rate Dr. Stephen E. Metzinger

Dr. Stephen E. Metzinger's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I have known Dr. Metzinger for many years. When the time came for me to place my face in the hands of a surgeon, I did not hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Steve. His staff is attentive, professional, and caring. I brought Dr. Metzinger a photo of myself that was 22 years old and asked him to make me look like myself again. He did such a WONDERFUL job that it is only under very close scrunity that anyone notices a difference, and when they do, it's usually - "you look wonderful, your face is glowing, your neck looks like that of a 19 year old". IF I choose to tell them about the surgery, they are FLOORED. Dr. Metzinger's staff checks on your daily post-op, he personally oversees your care on a weekly basis, he responds to the littlest concerns, no matter how trivial. He rarely makes you feel rushed, encourages you to talk over every detail. He is EXCELLENT, and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

I would 150% recommend Dr Metzinger! I had breast aug/lift &minor lipo under the arm pit. We spoke for about 20 min and he was wonderful he took his time explaining to me & didnt make me feel like just another patient. His nurse Norma and everyone on his staff are such amazing friendly. Norma called me everyday after surgery to check on me. He is in my opinion the BEST PLASTIC SURGEON!! He put all my general concerns at ease and I felt very confident with him. After seeing 4 other drs before him I was almost to the point of not wanting the surgery. I am 28 and every dr I had seen before him told me the only lift that could be done was a vertical lift for the type of appearance i desired, which would leave me with a rather large scar. When I told him my issue about the lift he did a circumareola lift so I wouldnt have a big scar. He took the time to give me exactly what I wanted! My breast look unbelieveable and are PERFECT!! Anyone looking for breast aug should DEF go see him!!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and a lipo suction in DDecember 8, 2011 and I am very happy with the result. Dr. Metzinger is really the best plastic doctor. I would recomend him to anyone. Plus he does not charge much unlike the other plastic doctor i had consulted. My big belly is gone and my breast is awesome. I didnt have to have an impllant to look my breasst perky. He did a wonderful job on my breast. As far as my liposuction goes. i still do not see the difference but was told it takes time to see the outcome. A little advise to all of you that are planing to have a surgery to make sure that you can pee after your operation before you leave the hospital. I was sent home without being able to pee and i was in so much pain that I had to go to the emergency for help. That was my only concern, overall Dr. Metzinger is very nice and profesional and so is her assitant Norma. All his staff are very nice and polite. I will go back for more surgery if needed :))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr. Metzinger performed my tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction procedures. The results have completely exceeded my expectations. I look better now than I did when I was a teenager. I am now six weeks post-op and I have had no complications, which I know is due in part to his skill as a surgeon. My breasts have a great full, round shape and they are now perfectly symmetrical. My tummy tuck incision is low and flat enough to be concealed by any underwear or bikini bottoms. And, for the first time in my life, I have a waist! I also love Dr. Metzinger's staff. Norma and Tiffany are genuinely nice and they are always willing to schedule my follow-up appointments when it is convenient for me. Norma was even able to make the horrifying "before" pictures slightly less painful for me! Overall, I am so grateful that Dr. Metzinger was my surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Repaired my MOHS? defect on my nose. Used part of my ear. I breath better now than before my cancer surgery and there is hardly any scar. WONDERFUL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Wonderful dr. knowledgeable professional and a real down to earth person. My daughters implant surgery went fabulous. He is the BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

I had a procedure done with Dr. Metzinger in December. I had a previous procedure done by another doctor in his practice years ago. I wish that I would have gone to Dr. Metzinger the first time. He is extremely nice. He listens to what you have to say. He is laid back and does not make you feel uncomfortable. I would and do recommend him to others asking about a cosmetic procedure. I would give him an A!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2010

Dr Metzinger is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him. His staff is helpful, friendly and focused on your needs. He performed surgery for me this past April and I honestly said I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

Dr. Metzinger is an amazing surgeon. He is a perfectionist and his work is impeccable. I am very pleased with my result. He is definitely the best plastic surgeon in the area. Many of my friends have gone to him to fix other plastic surgeon screw ups...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][852546].votes_count ]]