Dr. Neel R. Patel

Dr. Neel R. Patel

Rate Dr. Neel R. Patel

Dr. Neel R. Patel's Ratings

Dr. Patel is the kind of Doctor who takes the time to relate to the patient and provides both information and guidance. I feel fortunate to have met him.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Had heart catheter.. Hospital stay was great.. He was prompt, explained all the steps and did the procedure quickly. Couldn't even notice the insertion spot. 2 days of slight soreness and I was up and moving around. He seems to be very caring. Explains things well and keeps family informed. Highly recommended.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Patel, spent a great deal of time helping me understand my options and clearly spoke simple terms so that i understood everything, HILY recommend JB

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Patel is a very caring & knowledgeable. He keeps family members very informed with what is going on with their loved ones. He's also great at the hospitals. Will sit down and talk to you and your family and act on any concerns that you have. He really does make you feel like part of his family! Always available. GREAT DOCTOR & GREAT PERSON !!! I honestly didn't know that doctors like this existed anymore.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

He saved my husbands life. After several months of illness and hospital visits, we happened across Dr. Patel. He thought he new what the problem was and asked permission to perform a procedure to verify his diagnosis. He was correct and had my husband quickly whisked off to another hospital to have the problem corrected. He followed up with everything to be sure he was getting all the proper care and attention. He was a most concerned and empathetic doctor. I felt like he had as much concern for us as he would his own family.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

The man saved my life and gave first rate care in the hospital. His bedside manner is excellent. The best cardiologist have been to and I will continue going to him.

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag