Dr. Neel R. Patel

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Neel R. Patel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3795478
20/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is the kind of Doctor who takes the time to relate to the patient and provides both information and guidance. I feel fortunate to have met him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2461430
30/10/12 5 5 5 5 Had heart catheter.. Hospital stay was great.. He was prompt, explained all the steps and did the procedure quickly. Couldn't even notice the insertion spot. 2 days of slight soreness and I was up and moving around. He seems to be very caring. Explains things well and keeps family informed. Highly recommended.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2324179
05/07/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Patel, spent a great deal of time helping me understand my options and clearly spoke simple terms so that i understood everything, HILY recommend JB
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 945213
23/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is a very caring & knowledgeable. He keeps family members very informed with what is going on with their loved ones. He's also great at the hospitals. Will sit down and talk to you and your family and act on any concerns that you have. He really does make you feel like part of his family! Always available. GREAT DOCTOR & GREAT PERSON !!! I honestly didn't know that doctors like this existed anymore.  Respond
RID: 776509
29/01/09 5 5 5 5 He saved my husbands life. After several months of illness and hospital visits, we happened across Dr. Patel. He thought he new what the problem was and asked permission to perform a procedure to verify his diagnosis. He was correct and had my husband quickly whisked off to another hospital to have the problem corrected. He followed up with everything to be sure he was getting all the proper care and attention. He was a most concerned and empathetic doctor. I felt like he had as much concern for us as he would his own family.
RID: 637871
14/07/08 5 4 5 5 The man saved my life and gave first rate care in the hospital. His bedside manner is excellent. The best cardiologist have been to and I will continue going to him.