Rate Dr. Chia Chi Kao

Dr. Chia Chi Kao's Ratings

LOVE Dr.Kao and his sweet, kind, wonderful staff! I had a smooth, beautiful recovery from my abdominoplasty and feel so lucky that he was my surgeon. Perfectionism is his trademark and he is every bit the artist and talent I expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I am a cancer survivor. Part of my survival depended on taking drugs that aged me far beyond my chronological years. Dr. Kao had the expertise to bring me back to my true age without anyone recognizing that I've had surgery. I can't believe how he was able to bring my skin texture back to smooth. He has erased the years and I still look natural. I am thrilled with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Kao is amazing. His staff is awesome and the results are great. I had some unexpected setbacks but he never once left my side or didn't encourage me to continue. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr Kao and his team are outstanding. In 2012 I was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer. I had a double mastectomy and Dr Kao did an amazing job on my reconstruction. Dr. Kao does the surgery with no scars which no other surgeon had offered. He is smart, creative, thoughtful and not just a surgeon,but an artist. His team is outstanding and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Kao did amazing reconstructive surgery on me after four partial mastectomies for breast cancer. Without the use of an implant, he used an innovative procedure the result of which is that I look better than I ever did before the cancer. He is brilliant and a caring perfectionist. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

the review below submitted september 19, 2014 is just exactly how if feel about dr. kao.
i am just thrilled with all the results of my reconstruction from a lumpectomy. Dr. Kao used my fat stem cells and i look great. thinner in my waist and hips and my breast are better than 30 years ago.
i highly recommend his whole fabulous team.
i will be back again for other procedures if i want to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I love Dr Kao. I've been a patient for several years. He fixed a problem I had with implants perfectly and has been a genius with facial procedures I've had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Kao is brilliant,kind,fun and his artistic sense is impressive. He is supportive and takes the time to let you know you are important to him. Clearly extraordinary in his field! His staff are helpful and involved!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I was diagnosed with breast cancer 6 years ago and underwent a lumpectomy, radiation and chemotherapy. I suffered a recurrence 2 years ago and underwent a double mastectomy. My cancer surgeon suggested Dr. Kao for what she knew would be a problematic reconstruction given the previously irradiated skin and the "divot" in my left chest from the lumpectomy. As it turned out, reconstruction was further complicated by the unexpected removal of my pectoralis major in the middle of reconstruction because of signs that the cancer may have spread to it.
Very luckily for me, Dr. Kao was more than up for the daunting and painstaking task of reconstructing my problematic breasts. The removal of the pectoralis major led to the need for an LD flap procedure which essentially restarted the reconstruction process. The irradiated skin meant that healing between the different stages of reconstruction took longer than normal and healed in unpredictable ways. But throughout the more than two year-long reconstruction journey, Dr. Kao showed remarkable compassion and patience, and a dogged insistence on achieving a beautiful result. Today I have two beautifully reconstructed breasts that look soft and natural, and a perfect pair of nipples, also reconstructed. Dr. Kao repaired the scar and flattened the "divot" related to the original lumpectomy. The scar on my back (the only one he gave me) from the LD flap procedure is flat and natural looking and will probably fade with time and scar cream. Finally the fat transfer has given me a slimmer waist and skinnier legs – that was a bonus.
No woman wants to look in a mirror and be reminded of her cancer by an ugly reconstruction job. All I think of when I look in the mirror is how good my body looks, which is Dr. Kao’s gift to me.
Dr. Kao’s staff have been well trained and are held to a very high standard. From Lisa in management, Julie in accounting, Kimberly on the front desk, to nurses Zamora, Sandy, Sarah and Cynthia, every member of his team is highly skilled, professional, kind and friendly. I am grateful to all of them and highly recommend Dr. Kao and his team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Kao is absolutely the best surgeon around! He is a meticulous artist who not only takes his time in surgery, but in all of the initial consultations, post-op appointments and during skincare procedures. He has a conservative approach to surgery—keeping you looking like YOU—so you look younger, refreshed and not noticeably different. I was hesitant, at first, to undergo my procedure, but he made me feel comfortable and confident before, during and after.

The entire surgical staff and the estheticians at KO’AN will make you feel immediately welcome and well cared for. They are knowledgeable on the latest techniques, yet never pushy. The lines of skincare they carry are the BEST and my skin has never looked better! It’s always a pleasure to go there for treatments and also to spend time with his lovely staff! I can’t recommend Dr. Kao and the staff at KO’AN enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541670].votes_count ]]