Rate Dr. Brent Cochran

Dr. Brent Cochran's Ratings

I was fortunate enough to work in the office of Dr. Cochran (an Dr. Voyles as well) and I can say without a doubt that this man is one of unmeasurable compassion, kindness and professionalism. He has the most amazing ability to comfort not only children, but their parents as well. As a student, I was assigned this pediatric unit for my externship. I can assure everyone that this gentleman's bedside manner is completely genuine. I would trust this man and his staff completely with the health and well being of my children. I am not surprised in the slightest to see so many praises for Dr Cochran and Dr Voyles. I wish them both the very best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr. Cochran is wonderful! He is knowledgeable, caring, and comforting to my kids. One of my daughters has chronic health problems, and he has been a blessing to us. We recently moved across the country, and we miss Dr. Cochran dearly! It was hard to leave him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Cochran knows what he is talking about! I've been to over 10 different doctors and he is the smartest, funniest, and friendliest doctors. If you have any medical condition, I strongly recommend you see Dr. Cochran!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Cochran has been our family's pediatrician since 1990 and this man has been the reason we never relocated! His calming manner and vast knowlege of medicine (and children) is beyond compare. He is, by far, the best in Evansville!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2009

Just Wonderful. We have 4 children. They range in age from 17-5, all of them Love Dr. Cochran. He CARES and Takes time to talk to you. I couldn't have picked a better Doctor for my kids or my piece of mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2008

He is amazing. I have 2 kids. He is caring, professional, and really cares about children & their parents. I wish EVERYONE could have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853599].votes_count ]]