Rate Dr. Vladimir Bokarius

Dr. Vladimir Bokarius's Ratings

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Questionable beside manner. Somewhat difficult and not a good listener. Maybe he works for some people, but not for me.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

very agressive with medication not willing to offer other alternatives bad temper if not in control

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Very skillful diagnostitian. Excellent medication prescriber and manager. Very caring and an excellent communicator.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Excellent clinician, bedside and knowledge! Dr Bokarius spent a greatndeal of time with me as a new patient. He even asked about my childhood extensively! He didn't leave a stone unturned. I really appreciated this because it said to me that he really wanted to know me as a person, not just another chart. He has a warm, genuine smile and approach. He asked me how I liked to be involved in my own care- such as if I read a lot on the internet. He suggested a few medical web sites which he found most helpful and medically reliable. I never had a doctor do this. Needless to say, I am very impressed with Dr Bokarious, and I feel very fortunate to have found him!

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

dr. bokarius was amazing! chronic pain I had for years was gone after 3 visits. I couldn't believe how quickly he corrected my problem. a true healer!

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

I was amazed at how quickly Dr. B identified the cause of my year long pain. After only 2 sessions of manual therapy I am 80% better. Wish I met him sooner!

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Excellent doc. A little pricey but well worth it. I haven't felt this good in years.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bokarius was very thorough in diagnosing my problem and developing a treatment plan that worked excellently for me. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

Very caring and knowledgeable and skillful in both traditional medicine/psychiatry and "alternative treatments like acupuncture.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag