Rate Dr. David G. Draughn

Dr. David G. Draughn's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Draughn because of leg pain. I received an immediate diagnosis, was scheduled for surgery quickly and the results have been a miracle. The day after surgery, I was able to resume my normal schedule without any problems. Even better I can sleep without pain. Dr. Draughn was considerate during the surgery and you can tell he takes pride in his work. He gets an A+ from me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I have major work on terrible vericose veins. My insurance has a 3500 deductible and have had toi have 3 vein closures. Still have plebectomies and sclerotherapy to do. I am satisfies so far, bet have extreme numbness on one leg that I was told will go away in6-12 mos.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I loved Dr. Drahn because he explained things very well to me and answered all my question. I also had injections done by Beverly who has a great personality, very educated and professional, and gave me a lot of injections for the price. I did call the office when I had a question after my precedure and the staff there was very pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

The staff and doctor were all very kind and helpful. I wish I could say as much for our insurance company in getting the much needed procedure that would alievate my pain, they are they slow movers in this whole situation. I hobble they crawl. The doctors staff sent everything out twice and I look forward to running with my children again soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Draughn is the best. I would recommend him and his staff anyone and everyone that I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Great doctor and staff. I would recommend to my family and friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Treats me like I always thought a doctor should: like i''m his only patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854454].votes_count ]]