You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert M. Hartman

Dr. Robert M. Hartman's Ratings

Nice man, decent doctor, but his staff is just the opposite and that is who you have to deal with unfortunately. Not real organized plus they need to take a course on how to learn to care for people and how to listen to what the patients are saying , they obviously do not like their jobs and should retire and move on for the doctor is superior to them and they really bring the doctor down with their rude attitudes thinking that they are always right. It really is too bad for the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

office staff was rude and abrupt; doctor was the same - distracted when he was in the exam room

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

My family (5 of us) have been patients of Dr Hartman's for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor and I trust his medical advice completely. He has never steered us wrong. His office staff used to be fabulous as well. Unfortunately, the office staff has changed and they have gone from wonderful to RUDE!! I recommended him to a friend and she left 2 messages and never received a call back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

When my daughter was about 18 months old, scalding hot water accidentally spilled on her leg. I called Dr. Hartman's office, got in immediately, and he gave us these weird translucent patches that in a couple of weeks cleared up the burn and left no scar at all! (Dr. Hartman calls her peaches and cream because of her skin)I cant tell you how grateful i am to the doctor and his staff, so i thought i would pass it along here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

the worst staff, bar none. I have been a patient of Dr. Harman's for years and they treat me like dirt....I should complain, but I don't...horrible people on his front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Rude Doctor, not friendly staff, I would never go back. It took a long time also in the waiting room

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

The absolute best dermatologist in the LA area, on a different level truly. I had unusual bumps, other dermatologists failed to diagnose what Dr. Hartman saw immediately as a molluscum variant, he used a freezing technique which I have read didn't work for many people, with his expertise my issue has cleared up in less than 2 weeks. TREMENDOUS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

I have been a patient for over 25 years with Dr. Hartman and I think he is the most knowledgeable dermatologist you can find. His costs are very reasonable and I dread the day that he retires. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

With one visit he took care of a problem I had for 25 years. After going to multiple doctors, he just looked at it, wrote a Rx and said "this will take care of it". AND IT DID !! 1 pill a day for 3 days and it was over. Thanks Dr. Hartman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854555].votes_count ]]